I know theres a thread for NANA day in general but I'm trying to get the word out there for Boston so please don't mind me domokun

Okay guys! I'm Oceania and I'm officially running this show! woo!
CJ the original planner has to work so unfortunately she can't make it.
(however we'll make a secret plan on a day that she doesn't have work and is not buisy to make it up to her >__> sshhhhhh)

I'm planning to use the Boston Commons Gazebo and if not that we'll go picnic it out on the grass somewhere in that general area. However I've been keeping tabs online and it doesn't look like theres supposed to be any events on it. If it's free that day which it prolly is going to be it also provides shelter from the rain if it does rain.

I want to have some Tanzaku paper's to write wishes on seeing NANA day is also Tanabata day~ (if everbody could brings some paper [doesn't have to be much] we will all have a chance to do 2 or 3 and maybe more if we have enough)

We can play NANA trivia.

If anyone shows up in Cosplay it's priority to take pictures and enter it into the international NANA day cosplay contest and the winner gets a cool little prize pack filled with NANA stuff x3

If we have some rowdy enough people we can play like Red light green light and red rover and all that fun stuff if enough people want to XD (and also Duck Duck Goose >__>)

Then of course we can talk aboot NANA and stuff

I also want to have A Black Stones cake competition then on the side of that I want to have a picnic sort thing where everybody brings something so no one has to worry about venturing out to buy food. Especially because it's expensive in Boston and in that area theres really not much except cafe's dunkin Donuts and starbucks. Of course everyone has limitations to what they can bring so people don't have to go completely all out but if everybody brought something it would be good.

For time I'm pretty sure on 3-9 though if anyone wishes to show up earlier or stay later they're welcome to but around 9 (maybe later if I'm able to( I must get my butt out of there and head on home. (damn being a minor xP!)

People can show up earlier if they want but it's up to them what to do before everyone else shows up XD also people are free to leave at anytime~

If you have any other ideas on activities I'd be glad to hear about them, and finally if you have anyone in mind who is interested in comming to our event it would be really helpful if you passed on that info and my contacts.

AIM: otaku Umi
email: inuangel82@hotmail.com

and here is our facebook page if you're interested
http://hs.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2373242851