Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Pesky Little Siblings. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forlornhope13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:20 pm
Lol, my mom's other two daughters are 11 months and 6 years old. No problem there. I hide my two(lol)yaoi mangas away from prying eyes and I delete my traces off my laptop and never keep anything graphic saved because you never know when someone might break into your computer and reveal everything. But, she has an inkling anyway. I have this BL picture as the family computer's background.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:30 am
I know EXACTLY how you feel. I'm 13 also, and I have a younger sister and parents who pretty much watch my every move... I have to be VERY cautious when reading/watching yaoi (I like it more than shonen ai XD *naughty me, I know). Just always have a backup plan just in case (i.e. "What the- ?!!" and quickly minimize the screen before they see, etc. I know, they're lame, but at least you tried, right?)  

JeiMuze

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:05 am
Rogue X
hehe, I am the pesky little sibling.
However I've never intruded on his brothers' watching habits, nor has he done it to me. We're pretty open and nonchalant about the random junk that entertains us. XDD

if only other siblings could do that  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:11 pm
There is a certain joy to be had in being the youngest in a family where both children are college age (or just out of college, in my sister's case). biggrin

All I really need to worry about is my parents (I'm pretty sure my mother has forgotten the explanation I gave her on Yaoi and my liking for it since it happened a few years ago), and that problem is easily solved by not letting them use my computer.

(I'm lucky, my parents have a very different taste in books so I don't have to worry about them raiding my shelves and finding my doujinshi, and my sister doesn't care.)  

Jaaku-san

Angelic Warrior

Count Chocolat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:39 pm
So, I have a religious man for a dad, a semi-homophobic woman as a mom, and two siblings who don't care what the hell I watch online.

My parents can't know. Period. My mom might know, but she doesn't make a fuss, so at least... My dad can't know. Ever. I'm afraid of what he'll think.

My sister knows about my yaoi/BL obsession and just gives me weird looks once in a while, but rarely mentions it. She's 13, so she's mature enough to know what that is on the screen and to not freak out. She's into yuri/GL herself...

And my brother, he's six, is a nosy little brat who likes reading my emails, PMs, and looking at whatever I'm doing online. I was sitting at the computer (before I got my laptop), watching Gravitation. He came and plopped down next to me on the stool we keep by the computer and tried to watch. After an hour, I got tired of slapping him away and pausing the vid. He liked it. A lot. So, I know he won't rat me out--he'll join me.

I used to yell, "KID! I'M GOING TO WATCH GRAVITATION!" to get him back inside the house. XD

( I call my little brother 'Kid', 'Kiddo', 'You', 'Hey you', or 'Neko-chan' instead of his real name. )

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:29 pm
Tenshi Esti Demona
No but my parents caught me before and looking back i think it was so VERY out of order f them to and homophobic to.

sad i mean wtf is wrong with liking it? afraid we turn out to be lesbians? idiots. >>;;

if it was yaoi then yes that's a different idea but BL? thats out of order.
Thank you I worship thee *bows* XD Exactly my thoughts when my homophobe parents find me with shounen ai/BL/Fluff I don't think theres anything wrong with liking it....and I doubt looking at two guys kissing/hugging/being cute to eachother is going to make us like girls...that really dosen't add up....>.>;; Yess at least its fluff and not p0rn XDDD;;

Man my sis is evil she black mails me with my stuff and is all like "I'm going to tell mum and dad about your gay series and you're drawing gay guys in your Sketch book twisted " So she's horrible... gonk  

black moon girl

lecoser

Romantic Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:05 pm
It turns out that I'm also a pesky little sibling. I just happen to be a yaoi fan... even more so then my older siblings... ^^"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:28 pm
Thankfully I don't have any sibs or my life would be really hard. I can't wait to get my laptop then I can password it. My parents would freak out badly if they ever found out about my love for yaoi / BL. I can't watch yaoi at my house because of my fear that my parents will see. I'm really snaky so I can read yaoi / BL at home though. My mom believes she has the right to know what I'm reading/ doing at all times and I'm 17. I'm really glad I have at least one friend that like yaoi as much as I do and she has parents that don't care if she watches it.  

mizuki uchiha

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ZyklonBPD

Invisible Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:04 pm
omi gawsh... someone halp....i have a computer in my room with LOADS of yaoi doujins nd bl, and my mom and lil brother keep coming into my room without knocking. and our house is carpeted, so i cant hear them come in...
i cant password my stuff so its really easy for my parents to see. gonk

help mee
crying

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:55 pm
No, but as I being the youngest of my siblings, i've done a few things that caused tension among my sister and mother. (Back when I was like 5 and she was 22. = o = )  

Virgos Belnades

Virgos Belnades

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:01 pm
DignifiedFangirl
omi gawsh... someone halp....i have a computer in my room with LOADS of yaoi doujins nd bl, and my mom and lil brother keep coming into my room without knocking. and our house is carpeted, so i cant hear them come in...
i cant password my stuff so its really easy for my parents to see. gonk

help mee
crying

Well if your Mother is anything like my friends, you might have a rough time. You can possibly save EVERYTHING to a USB drive, but then you'd have to guard it with your life.
( My friend's sister got a hold of her USB Drive, and the first thing she did was show the Mom.)

Although, if your mother is pretty understandable, you can be blunt about it.

Hope everything goes well regardless.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:32 am
Pesky little siblings INDEED. However, my lil brothers are only 7 and 5 so my parents are too busy chasing them around to check up on what I'm doing on the computer... ninja

However, there are those moments when they sneak up behind me and ask what i'm doing...very awkward and thank the heavens for tabs!! sweatdrop  

Enacchi

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces