Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Mine!
View Results

Annatchi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:59 pm
How do I make an enviro linkie thingie. Tis quite kool.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:18 pm
Okay, here's how you do it: Go to your inventory and copy the source code (right click>show source>copy) and then go to tektek.org, and go to the gaia online pricing index. at the bottom of the right column there should be a tool which calculates your worth. Go there and paste the copied source code in the box and submit. Then it should ask you if you want to create an avatar+ environment for your avatar. This is the enviro tool. You create a base that looks like your avatar and then it should give you a URL that leads to your tektek inventory. I hope that helps ^^  

User_2629207

Annatchi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:41 pm
Sushii-Princess
Okay, here's how you do it: Go to your inventory and copy the source code (right click>show source>copy) and then go to tektek.org, and go to the gaia online pricing index. at the bottom of the right column there should be a tool which calculates your worth. Go there and paste the copied source code in the box and submit. Then it should ask you if you want to create an avatar+ environment for your avatar. This is the enviro tool. You create a base that looks like your avatar and then it should give you a URL that leads to your tektek inventory. I hope that helps ^^
Oooo. How kool. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:46 pm
Mizz Anna
Sushii-Princess
Oooo. How kool. Thank you!

You are very welcome ^^  

User_2629207

The TekTek Society

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas