Submit

rawr
  raw targ
View Results

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:36 pm

+==+==+moo+

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:12 pm
Authentic TNG communicator insignia from the Christie's Auction. And a TNG uniform to go with it.

I wore that insignia to my HS graduation. Pissed the District Board off, minus the one 37 year old lady that said "Live long and prosper" to me, handsign and everything.  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Naphatarie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:19 pm
I have a pair of Vulcan ears, and a TNG uni.

I want a ENT jump suit and a blue mini skirt Circia TOS, But I'm too much of a fat a**.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:56 pm
I have a pair of Bajoran Earrings, I love them so much!! <3

I'm going to make an TOS dress but I can't fing the right color material.  

Emi Uoza

Admiral Smort

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:20 pm
I'm working on a cheesey Bat'leth.
and I have some uber stron earth magnets that look exactly like the ranking pip's.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:15 pm
i have an ENT phaser and communicator...i also have a Mirror Spock action figure i bought in Australia (i happened to be in a toy store and found the star trek section) and i have mini action figures of kirk spock McCoy and Gorn...

i want: vulcan ears and a TNG costume with ranks...  

Shotgun_Rae

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:53 pm
Shotgun_Rae
i have an ENT phaser and communicator...i also have a Mirror Spock action figure i bought in Australia (i happened to be in a toy store and found the star trek section) and i have mini action figures of kirk spock McCoy and Gorn...

i want: vulcan ears and a TNG costume with ranks...

I hate you. evil I wanted a First Contact Phaser Rifle, but I was outbid. Damn I wanted that thing. And some guy bought the TOS transporter, and I got to use it. veryone has to do it at least once before they die.

((Though if I had the money, I'd have bid on the Enterprise-D model. Damned thing sold for $500,000 American.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:12 pm
I have a Tribble, some reading books (TNG), some other books, a marble, my sister has a Porthos plushie, my brother has a pin, my parents have a Quarks menu, some autographs, some scripts?/total layouts of DS9, (I think, something like that), a bunch of Christmas orements, and probably something I can't remember. No costumes (yet). I used to have a lot of toys. I know I had a Guinan(sp?).
I want pins, Jeffrey Combs' autograph, some other autographs, a Vorta ship ornament/model/something like that, and a whole bunch of stuff I can't remember right now. XD

Oingo

Red Roses in December

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:17 am
I have a pin, a couple of books, and the undying need for a whole wardrobe of uniforms. I would wear them to school!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:48 am
www.startrekexp.com is the best one i have found so far, aside from ebay  

Jean_Luc_Picard

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas