Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like Gold???
  yup yup
View Results

sharleenkagome

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:06 pm
Not many ppl have heard of Girl Got Game so I want meet the ppl who do like like it and have read it  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:08 pm
Here's a Summary of the manga for those of u who want to read it~

Kyo Aizawa is a girl whose father is crazy about basketball. His dream was to go as far as the NBA, but, because of an injury, he couldn't. So, when they moved, he enrolled his daughter Kyo in Seisyu High School, which was famous for two things — cute girl uniforms, and a fast and furious boys basketball team. When Kyo got her uniform, she was shocked to discover, not a cute girl uniform, but a guy's outfit. Only then does she discover her father's plan, to get her in Seisyu as a boy to play on their top-ranked basketball team!

The story, rather than being centered on basketball, is mainly about Kyo, and how she begins to like her male roommate Chiharu Eniwa. Though she struggles to keep her true gender a secret, Chiharu eventually discovers the truth and the two must find a way to maintain their relationship as members of the basketball team and roommates despite growing romantic feelings between the two of them

sharleenkagome

Sumire Suiren

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:12 pm
sometimes i found it hard to hard but hilarious nonetheless  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:12 pm
i love Girl Got Game! xd it's one of my favorites! along with fruits basket and flcl and kodocha!! wink its very much like hana-kimi! if you like Girl Got Game begin reading the Hana-Kimi mangas they're very alike and have a lot of the same drama! 3nodding  

-Yachiru3chan-

Blacklynn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:44 am
I've read most of it and I like it, but the creepy thing is that my friend lent it to me while i was reading another one called Hana-kimi... it is very similar... disturbingly so.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:26 am
Girl Got Game is a pretty humorous manga even though some scenes gets distracting.  

RanpuKuroTenshi

Blacklynn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:06 pm
Did the manga finish? Because if it is, I want to buy it in bulk or download a torrent of it. Any one know if its gotten posted online?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:55 pm
Yes the manga is finished. There are 10 books of it.  

RanpuKuroTenshi

RanpuKuroTenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:54 pm
Some parts of the manga are disturbing but you'll eventually get over it. Or not. XP xp  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games