Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
The World

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyxxie Pop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:15 pm
I don't know if there has already been a topic posted about this but I was wondering if anyone plays The World. They're making it into an actual MMORPG. They have one out with almost minimal graphics but they're working one that won't be done untill 2016 I think. From what I've heard the one that's playable right now is only up to see how many people would actually play an MMO like The World. I just want to know who plays it or who will play The World R:2 when they're done with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:05 pm
The one with min graphics-- are you talking about the CyberConnects.com one? I don't play it. It's not really worth it to me. p:

But! If ever they successfully make a .hack imitation MMO, even if it is nine years from now, you know I'll be playing it. I'll probably lose my job and starve to death, but uhm. XD Maybe it's for the best that Fragment isn't out in the US.

Destry

Kerosuke

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:10 pm
But! If ever they successfully make a .hack imitation MMO, even if it is nine years from now, you know I'll be playing it. I'll probably lose my job and starve to death, but uhm. XD Maybe it's for the best that Fragment isn't out in the US.

This will probably be the case for every .hack fan out there^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:27 am
Yeah, the cyberconnects one is not worth it at all. There's tons of bugs, like if you don't chose one of the premade characters your character comes up naked. T.T I really don't want to wait for the one they're making though. I wish they would just make one a bit better than the cyberconnects one.. I'd even settle for Runescape quality graphics T.T And that's pretty sad..  

Nyxxie Pop

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:43 pm
Dude that'd be so AWESOME!  
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out