Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
NotteRequiem's Weight loss Diary

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Think I can do it?
  Hell yes!!!
  Not really, and I'm a poopie head for saying so.
View Results

NotteRequiem

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:52 am
Hello, everyone biggrin

This is going to be my weight loss journal! I'll post what I eat every day, and what I did for an acivity, as well as how I'm feeling about it. I'll do a weigh-in once a week, too!

Comments are welcome, as well as any food suggestions, because sometimes my views about food are a bit skewed.

My starting weight is 210 lbs.
My ultimate goal is 140 lbs, and a size 12 dress / jeans.

Here we go!

3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:26 pm
Well, here's today's recap:

Food

Breakfast-
3 egg whites
2 slices of american cheese
One wheat wrap

Enviga Green tea drink
(Breakfast burrito, if you couldn't tell).

Mid-morning Snack-
8 strawberries
1 sugar packet

Lunch-

Salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, celery
3 oz of left over roast beef
2 tbsp fat free balsamic vinegrette dressing

Enviga Green tea drink

1 small bag of cheezits (it was 200 calories.... bad idea... sweatdrop wont be doing that again anytime soon)

Dinner- EDITED!!!!
Thai Kitchen noodle bowl (about 210 calories)

I changed my mind at the last minute. I had a salad instead! Lots of cherry tomatoes, onions, and 4 oz of tofu (yumyumyum). And some Balsamic Dressing. Boy I am addicted to that stuff.

I've also had a ton of water today, and some diet soda so horray for me!

Exercise

So, I woke up early this morning to go out on a run, but my sciatic was bothering the hell out of me, so I walked a little instead of running. The rain has stopped here, so I think I'll try the running again. My leg's stopped hurting for now, thankfully, but I'll probably take an Advil before I go out.

UPDATE!: I went out for my run! biggrin ! It was so nice outside! It was cool, but not cold, and there was such a pleasant breeze... I was really grateful to be out there and able to run... biggrin !

Feelings

I feel all right today. I shouldn't have had those cheezits, but oh well, I'll make a better choice tomorrow. It's just so hard for me not to snack a lot while I'm at work. For whatever reason, I have this retarded notion in my head that Eating makes the day go faster! Can you believe that? Ugh.. it's a real struggle for me. But I'm determined to do this for my health and my self confidence. Here's to a better tomorrow!  

NotteRequiem

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

NotteRequiem

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:29 pm
Today's Recap biggrin .

Food

Breakfast-
1 cup kashi heart to heart honey toasted cereal (120 cals)
1 cup fresh strawberries
6 oz fat free strawberry yogurt

(mix it in a bowl.... oooh yummy!! heart )

Lunch-
8 pieces Sake Sushi
4 pieces Nigiri Imari (sweet tofu and sushi rice)

1 can of Enviga.

Dinner-
Salad with veggies
1/2 bowl of French Onion soup (no bread in it)
4 scallops wrapped in Bacon

Lots and lots of water!

Exercise

Woke up around 7, thankful that I didn't have to run to work! I went on another jog and was able to run for a full half mile!!! HOrray!!!! I walked another two, because it is so beautiful outside! Plus, mum and I are walking across the bridge to the next town for a reeeealy nice dinner, and walking back. It'll be about 6 miles total smile

EDIT: Didn't end up walking to dinner... my mother's hip was bothering her. But at least I got out this morning! biggrin

Feelings

I feel awesome today! I was productive, I accomplished a goal for exercising, and I did well with my food! I don't have a problem eating when I'm home, because there isn't anything available for me to snack upon and most of the time I'm always busy. Mum and I went to the mall today and I got some crafts to do at our camp up in Maine when we go for the week in August. I'll be painting portraits of our birds (We have 5 parrots) on terra cotta plates. I've been itching to paint for a while, so this will prove to be a very nice activity for me to do!!! Too bad I have to wait until late July to do so. I also purchased Tomb Raider Anniversary, simply because I'm a total geek and obsessed with video games!

Here's to a better tomorrow!

heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:26 pm
Day Three!! smile

Food

Breakfast-

1 cup kashi hart to heart honey toasted cereal
6 oz fat free strawberry yogurt

Lunch-

6 pieces Nigiri Imari
8 pieces Sake Sushi

1 can Enviga.

Dinner-

Salad (veggies, etc)
4 oz tofu

Tons of water and some diet soda were had!

Exercise

I didn't wake up early to run today... I was so comfortable in bed! But, I wanted to go to CVS to get a sketchpad and some shampoo, so I walked! It wasn't too far from my house... I'd say about a mile round trip, and it was a beautiful morning, so I totally didn't mind!

Then this afternoon, I went on a jog because I felt like a lump on a log after playing videogames for 4 hours straight sweatdrop . I ran a half mile, and then walked another mile and a half... so that was about 3 miles today total biggrin .

Feelings

I've been feeling pretty good about myself these past few days. I've done pretty well with my food (although tomorrow I'm not going to have protein in my breakfast, so that I can have a bigger dinner. Around lunch time today I was a little frustrated with my mother, but these things tend to happen. I'm really looking forward to this week and keeping myself on a regimented schedule with my food and exercise planning. Wish me luck! Work is the hardest place for me to keep focus!

Here's to a better tomorrow! heart  

NotteRequiem

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

NotteRequiem

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:06 pm
Here's today's recap... I'm not too thrilled with it, but the only thing I can do is to make better choices tomorrow.

Food

Breakfast-

1 cup kashi heart to heart cereal (dry, no milk)

Lunch-

Tossed salad (onions, tomatoes, etc)
4 oz Tofu (raw)

About 7 Strawberries and 1 packet of sugar

1 bag Pretzles (about 240 calories... crying )

Dinner-

One cup Kashi heart to heart cereal
With milk.

Exercise

I couldn't get myself out of bed this morning to jog, mostly because my leg hurts when I wake up in the morning. I think I'm going to have to walk in the morning, and then jog in the afternoon/evening. Mostly to warm my leg up so its strong enough to jog without killing myself over it.

Feelings

Well, I feel like I totally blew it today. Breakfast was fine, but by 11 I was so hungry that I had to eat my salad. (My normal lunchtime isnt until 1pm sad ) So by the time my actual lunch break came around, I was looking for something substantial to eat. So, I had my strawberries and I got a bag of pretzles... because I figured that was better than Caramel Creams... cry

I will just have to do better tomorrow. If anyone reads this, would you mind commenting and giving me feedback? I kind of feel like I'm alone in all this... and I don't want to be...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:29 pm
Here's today's recap wink

Food

Breakfast-

1 cup kashi hart to heart honey toasted cereal 143 calories
Banana 105 calories
1 cup Fat Free Cottage cheese 123 calories

Lunch-

1 Tossed Salad (veggies galore!) 50 calories
3 tbsp Kraft fat free dressing 31 calories
4 Oz uncooked Tofu 87 calories

Strawberries 49 calories
1 sugar packet 15 calories

Dinner-

1 burger patty 278 calories

4 pints of water were consumed, as well as 2 cans of diet soda.

Total Calories Consumed: 966

Exercise

Mum and I woke up nice and early and took a half hour walk around the commons. It was a lovely (but humid morning), and I really enjoyed myself.

Tonight when mum finishes her project, I think we're going over to my aunt's pool to do some swimming... which is awesome, because I havent done it in forever, and it'll get me out of running tonight!!! biggrin !

Feelings

I feel amazing today. I did not go crazy with my food! I k now 966 is under 1,000 calories... But I ate healthily and was not starving at all today! I added some cottage cheese and apiece of fruit to my breakfast (which completely took care of my morning/early afternoon munchies at work!), and even brought a small individual sized bag of popcorn (94% fat free) to work in case I needed something salty, which tends to happen. But I didn't even eat that! How exciting! 3nodding
I feel so good that I did well today, and I can only hope I do the same tomorrow!!!!
OH! I'm using calorie-count.com for all of my caloric information. They have a ton of brand names and completely accurate info, so all you have to do is put in the amount that you ate! Splendid!

Here's to a better tomorrow

heart  

NotteRequiem

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

NotteRequiem

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:55 am
Yesterday's recap... because I forgot to do this last night....

Food

Breakfast-

1 cup kashi hart to heart honey toasted cereal 143 calories
Banana 105 calories
1 cup Fat Free Cottage cheese 123 calories

Lunch-

4 Oz uncooked Tofu 87 calories

Strawberries 49 calories
1 sugar packet 15 calories

Caramel Creams 200 calories gonk

Half of an individual bag of popcorn 50 calories

Dinner-

8 pieces Sake Sushi
6 pieces nigiri (sweet tofu and rice)

Im going to say roughly 250 calories

2 pints of water were consumed, as well as 2 cans of diet soda.

Total Calories Consumed: 1103

Exercise

Nothing.... I fail for yesterday.... it was so ******** hot outside... I would have had a stroke had I ran. It was 96 degrees well into the evening... crying

Feelings

I'm not too happy with myself. I had some popcorn and caramel creams. Grrrr.... But at least I stayed under 1200 calories. I'm happy with that, at least.

Here's to a better tomorrow... err today?

heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:33 am
Hey there, weight-loss journal xp

Yea, its been a few days... a lot has happened, including the loss of 2 pounds! I'll begin posting my food again when I get home from work..

Just had to update! Yay!  

NotteRequiem

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items