Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
Good news... bad timing though.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wasn't sure if this should be in
  the main forum
  Other band forum
  (or my journal xP)
  It is about Panic! though so...
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:56 am
Fall Out Boy,Gym Class Heroes, Panic! At The Disco, The Academy Is...,and Cobra Starship are playing in Paris for a DecayDance Concert on August 21st!

And it's only about 25 euros!
I want to go soo bad!

But I just bought my tickets for Pukkelpop, which was 130 euros, and only FOB and TAI are going to that. My friends finally managed to convince their parents to let them go to Pukkelpop (they weren't allowed to come with me last year) so there's no way they'll be allowed to go to this concert. But the lineup is awesome and it's so much cheaper and right now I really really really wish I'd known about this last week so we could to go that instead!!!!

My parents said I could go, if anyone is allowed to come with me. So I asked my mom too (instead of a birthday gift) but she probably has to work.

I'm praying that somehow, one of my friends will be able to come!

Edit: Hmm.. now my dad seems kinda mad at me for asking sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:15 pm
Aw. I want to go!  

xWIDEawakeXX

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:57 pm
You're so lucky that you have so many opportunities. xDD
I would totally go with you. gonk heart
(I'm going to move this to the sub forum, because it's mostly about the two concert festival things)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:58 pm
Okaydokays.

Yeah, for once it seems like I'm totally lucking out on concert opportunities! The train costs three times as much as the concert though xp

My mom doesn't have to work, and agreed to come with me!!!! eek heart heart heart So as long as everything with the tickets and stuff works out, I should be able to go even if none of my friends can. But I think they'll be able to, since there's going to be an adult coming...

Oh I'm so excited. Like jumping up and down and screaming and cant stop smiling excited.

If cameras are allowed, I'll take tons of pictures and film as much as possible. And I'll write a whole report on it ASAP so that I won't forget any details. And that way it'll kind of be like you were there too? Only.. not as fun for you sweatdrop sad

Believe it or not... I actually feel kind of bad about it, only because if it were somewhere else and I couldn't go I'd be sooo jealous. And so I think other people must feel that way, and then I feel bad xp That probably sounds... I don't know. Stuck up? sweatdrop I don't mean it that way though. I just... wish everyone had the chance to go 3nodding

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:47 am
Woot! Go your mom!

Yeah, make sure you take pictures for me. ;D heart

You don't sound stuck up. You just sound very lucky. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:53 am
Oh my god I know. She's being so cool about it. She always complains about the "noise" I listen to, and how I'm obsessed with bands, but I sat down with her and told her how much I wanted to go and how much it meant to me and stuff, and she said yes. I still can't believe it!  

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:32 pm
I love it when parents are cool like that.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:52 pm
i would heart to go to paris...*makes googley eyes* heart  

tanyjames

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:54 am
Oh. Paris. Yeah. I don't think we're really going to be doing much sightseeing though. But that's okay, it's the concert we're going for! 3nodding heart I'm so excited xp  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

About how much is 30 euros worth in the US?

GoodbyeLights

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:44 am
punkguitar65
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

About how much is 30 euros worth in the US?
$42.55

This is an old topic xp Haha.
Decaydance was amazing.

Other Music Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas