Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
The House of Six Roses (a role play of personal horror)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chansung

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:04 am
Good day (or night I suppose) for you're pleasure I present a little game. It's the first RP of my own invention on this site. If you wish to join please read through the rules before posting.
Thank you and enjoy  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:14 am
Introduction~
At the edge of the world, where the invisible highways that run through man's dreams dissolve into one muddy dirt road, sits a house. It's an ancient dwelling, grand and rural enough to come with it's own name, "The House of Six Roses". The intricate iron work gate appears heavy, yet swings open at the slightest touch. Beyond is a gravel path to the main entrance. There between two lions stands a young woman with pale skin and dark hair. Her eyes seem dull as she scans your heart for cracks. If she finds none, you'll awake in bed the next morning, safe and sound. To those carrying a broken spirit, she'll extend a pale hand and lead them through the door to asylum.  

Chansung

Chansung

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:19 am
Synopsis and House Rules ~
The House of Six Roses is an asylum for lost souls with nowhere else to go. All of it's guests are seeking refuge from something, be it war or heartache, natural disaster or madness. Guests may hail from any realm including the Land of the Dead. Romance is allowed but any references to sex or violence must be limited to PG13 fare. If you so chose, you may also play as one of the household staff (gardeners, cooks, maids) . In general these characters are a bit more well adjusted than the guests but may have their own quirks. All applications must be titled Nutterbutter Bats. Also all posts must be at least semi literate, just for the sake of sanity  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:22 am
To Apply~
Send me a Pm with the following:
Character Name:
Race:
Physical description: (may include a picture but NEEDS a written description as well)
Biography:  

Chansung

Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces