Reply Rude Discussion
New RBF album Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:45 pm
I gotta say my fav track off the new cd is the cover of Another day in paradice. A reggae band that I've grown up with covers it as well but its all slow and stuff but I've had so many good times to that song and the RBF version just rages!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:48 am
I got it off MegaUpload, but if I had space in my budget, I'd pick-it-up-pick-it-up-pick-it-up.  

OuNin

Shirtless Friend

9,175 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

IAMAPENIS

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:57 am
Melomaniacal
I don't think it's that great. There are only a few great songs, the first 8 are alright, then it goes downhill. I think they're slacking... big time. It's no longer a serious band, it's now just a joke. They're turning into a joke.

Pants Down Trumpet Solo = Serious Band.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:01 am
Grammardor
Melomaniacal
I don't think it's that great. There are only a few great songs, the first 8 are alright, then it goes downhill. I think they're slacking... big time. It's no longer a serious band, it's now just a joke. They're turning into a joke.

Well, little Johnny Christmas ought to pick-it-up pick-it-up!  

OuNin

Shirtless Friend

9,175 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

MCS4evr0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:15 pm
Dude you know whats funny? I LOVE this album but it was originally a B-side eek rofl If you ask me, the best Ska mosh song would have to be track 12, I Hate You or somethin like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:13 am
Wow, I'm not the biggest RBF fan but I think this cd is damn good (although I haven't heard all of it yet). If by they're a joke you mean they aren't great I'd agree, and I think you shouldn't buy a RBF cd expecting it to be as good as a Hepcat or Skatalites or Specials cd, but I think it's pretty good. Sure they have some joke sounds but that doesn't make them bad, and I think they sound good. I'll definitly buy the cd.  

The Leninator!

The Leninator!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:15 am
Grammardor
Melomaniacal

Pants are for losers anyway. They're funny (or try to be), that doesn't make them bad.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:19 pm
Wow that was a waste of money.
I'm very dissappointed in you, RBF.  

eUAjwe4K

Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items