Submit

Eternal Sanction

Fashionable Entrepreneur

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:27 pm
OMFG!!! I was reading this story on this site called FanFiction.net and the author had Inuyasha able to give birth. He also had it so that him and Koga were together. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:17 am
*sigh* the crazy things that the fanfiction people write. They get so crazy with everything and It usually defies something. I read a fanfiction bout Naruto and Sasuke, well, you could imagine. Sometimes they are funny but just don't give it much thought. After all the name is FANFICTION. So yeah.  

completly-sane-one

Foxy310

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:57 am
Um... That would NEVER HAPPEN! I believe in the Inuyasha and Kagoma.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:15 pm
I hate Inuyasha and Kagome pairings. I hate Kagome. I love the Naruto and Sasuke pairings though.  

Eternal Sanction

Fashionable Entrepreneur

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Nakano Broadway

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:48 pm
Personally, I find anything blatently uncanon distasteful (there are a few cases where people have done well with that sort of thing, but not nearly enough to quell my hatred of it), and especially yaoi slash. It's just stupid, and it shows an utter lack of respect for the original series. I don't think that type of thing deserves to be called fanfiction, because I can't imagine the people who write such bullshit can have too much appreciation for the original series. neutral

I have seen some stuff so bizarre that it was funny, though. Kikyou/Jaken, for example. o_0  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:41 am
>.<
eh, you fangirls and your yaoi rolleyes  

kagomeguy

Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out