Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Mirrors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:08 pm
Deoridhe
Crowley Vance
Deoridhe
Are you sure this isn't his need for attention, then?

Considering this subject is something that our group takes very seriously I highly doubt it.

That's just the thing - people taking it seriously means that he's getting the attention he wants, if that is the motivation (however subconscious).

As you are refusing to give further details, though... *shrug* I don't diagnose cancer over the phone with the patient's friend.

~chuckles~ If this is a Mr. Dark, it is a beautiful one, yaknow? It has a double whammy of attention too. Not only does the victim get the attention juice, but so does the Friend going outside of the mysterious "group" for help from total strangers from a wide range of completely different paths.

I also like the resistance to very pragmatic answers. That always makes me happy. rolleyes

To be fair, as others have pointed out, Mirror as Portal isn't a new concept, and I know my Baba used to make a wash for mirrors that was different than her other cleaning products (worked darn well too- even if it did stink, it didn't leave streaks. Hey! Magic Windex!!!!!! lol ).  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:36 am
The first statements sounds stupid, even to me, and it nearly makes me laugh when looking at it from an outside point of view. Hopefully you will get at least that benefit from it. I fought a something coming from reflective surfaces for many years, and I learned that it is probably better fought with aid after such a long stalemate. It is probably an inner struggle but if you are alone you sometimes give your 'reflection' an upper hand. It is true, sometimes you need to sort things out for yourself, but if he is asking for help give it to him. That something can be terribly scary to face.(Please don't point out how this sounds, I know) Sadly that is all of the empty words I can give you. I never got help and it is eating away at the shallow bonds I put on mine. Possibly try to give him energy, if that is something your group can/will do. If you do make sure to tell him, he might take away some of the edge from the thing bothering him.  

Aki Norikaeru

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces