Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uh, people counter?
  hey loser.
View Results

Local Support Device

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:22 am
I don't really know much about game systems, but am thinking about getting a new one in the future. We have a Supernintendo (anyone remember those?) and that's the only really system I'm familiar with, so...

what's your favorite game system(s) and what do you like about it?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:53 pm
Oh, I love my Super Nintendo. It was light, small, easy to carry, and had a load of different games.  

zaku41k

Drum_Master_D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:02 pm
HAHA!! Super Nintendo's are awesome! Maybe if you want a new one then you would be best buying like another retro console since thats what your used to, or maybe a Nintendo Wii, they are really fun to play, more for the casual gamer! However if you want a really good console that is realistic yet still good fun, then def go for the PS3 or Xbox 360! They are pretty expensive but a good investment. I recommend going into a games store and asking there! They will be able to give you the best advice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:13 pm
I'm a sony girl all the way.
My fav has been the PS family ever since I can remember. I think they have the best graphics too. I don't like the Nintendo - but - the DS and the GB games were pretty fun. Nintendo is too childish for me, thats all. And don't even get me started on the X-Box or the 360......
SONY!!!!!!!  

Marilon_Munroe

The Loner Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:42 pm
My favorite game system is the oldskool N64. it had all the good games.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:04 pm
Marilon_Munroe
My fav has been the PS family ever since I can remember. I think they have the best graphics too. I don't like the Nintendo - but - the DS and the GB games were pretty fun. Nintendo is too childish for me, thats all. And don't even get me started on the X-Box or the 360......
SONY!!!!!!!

I almost can completly agre with you sony is the best best graphics best games and best over all. not a big fun of the wii its kind of fun but it gets old. The xbox had good graphics and good internet stuff but all it has going for it is halo (very good game) and gears of war (also a very good game). oh and hi loner kid.  

logan_7

Drum_Master_D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:38 pm
logan_7
Marilon_Munroe
SONY!!!!!!!

I almost can completly agre with you sony is the best best graphics best games and best over all. not a big fun of the wii its kind of fun but it gets old. The xbox had good graphics and good internet stuff but all it has going for it is halo (very good game) and gears of war (also a very good game). oh and hi loner kid.

No way!!! You's are both talking rubbish. I hate it when Sony blind people with all the shinyness of there consoles and merchandise. My first point, graphics. There is literally no difference in the graphics at all. The only difference in hardware advancements is in the PS3. Its only small though. It has a fancy processor which has 8 more processors inside it meaning it can load more things at once. Thats it. I could say exactly the same about the PS3 and that it only has one game going for it, MGS! What good games are out for the PS3? Xbox live beats all online competition without a doubt. Yes the PS3 has a few more little perks but they don't justify the massive price tag. Yes the PS3 is good, however so is the 360. There is really no difference between the two.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:06 pm
SONY

kido takayoshi

Laffys-Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:26 am
NINTENDO all the way..the n64had better graphics than the ps1 the gamecube had better graphics than the ps2 and the wii has the fun stuff  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:10 pm
ive been a Nintendo girl for YEARS! heart
so since i dont have a Wii yet my favorite game system would have to be the Gamecube and DS heart

but second place goes to the PS2! heart

im not a huge fan of Xbox...i never found theyre games fun... sweatdrop  

Dobutsu Nushi

Nelacar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:01 am
Marilon_Munroe
SONY!!!!!!!
i'd like to get you started on microsoft, and last thing i remember is that ps2's graphics were the worst last generation plus on the ps3 playstation 1 & 2 are horrible because they screwed up the pixels. And resident evil is too childish for you. also ii hate that people say nintendo is childish, they are just the only people that care about little children. The only childish game on the ps2 is the movie based games.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:02 am
SNES then N64 then PS1  

Nelacar

A k i A k i x3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:33 am
I like all of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:22 pm
Definitely N64. I love the N64!!!  

Shin-Shui

Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff