have you seen a spirit?
  yes, many of them
  yes, one or two
  no, but I believe they exist
  no-because they're not real!
View Results

PixieofDestruction

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:33 pm
I havn't seen an actual ghost/apparition but I have had weird things happen to me.
One time I was sitting in my livingroom arround midnight talking to my cousin on the phone while my fiance was at the bar. My son was sleeping in the bedroom and I heard what I thought was him crying but it turned into laughter like witches in movies. It continued to talk but it was a language that wasn't human. I couldn't understand a single thing it said. It sounded like it was coming from the kitchen.

When I moved to my new apt I had all the lights off but when I woke up to give my son his nightly feeding the stair lights were on. Then another time 2 days later the bathroom door was open when I specifically closed it.
I sprayed holy water in my apt and nothing weird has happened since. (I'm Catholic)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:57 pm
I see things..alot of them
-their is a weird shadow that crouches on the roof of the abandon house next to me that has wings but its aura isnt a friendly feeling and scares the crap out of me..i dont go out side at night any more.
- their are green or blue orbs that dart around in the up stares hall way i always see them when i come up stares or out of the bathroom...though one time i saw one while taking a bath.
- I often have the fealing of my name being called or being watched when ever i leave the house or am trying to go to sleep and last night i saw a shadow person in front of my cats litter box i could see that he had a cow boy hat and a long coat but every thing was black (no it wansnt a shadow imagination, the hall light was on)  

Keres DarkWolf

PixieofDestruction

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:35 pm
I had a weird dream about demons last night. They would grab me and float up while shaking me. I was so scared I screamed "Jesus protect me" in Spanish and they let go of me and I was finally able to wake up. My whole upper body hurt like when your leg falls asleep. It was creepy and terrifying.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:38 pm
People say that i'm crazy but me and my family have see/heard many spirits at my grandma's summer home. One year i was just walking outside in the woods nearby and i saw a spirit that that look like a bear charging me.  

Animefreak1192

PixieofDestruction

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:02 am
Every time I read this thread I end up w/horrible nightmares. *lol* I should prbobably stay out or the domokun under my bed will cheese_whine me!! AAAAH!!! *lol* xp  
Serious Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff