Naphatarie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:59 am
Emi Uoza
Naphatarie
goddess_oraorchid
Emi Uoza
goddess_oraorchid
All Shatner's should be mine 4laugh

What about the rest of us? He belongs to the nerd world, never to escape the Hell we've given him. mad
Do you realize your the first not to use Shatner in a sentence for a while. xd

He brought the Hell upon himself when he first auditioned for Star Trek. He sold his soul to us on a silver platter. Shatner is mine none-the-less!!!

Yall can have him if I get Takai and Nimoy.

OKay. For reasons I don't understand, I'm not attracted to Nimoy. He seems like my kind of guy but just- nothing...

I'm barley attracted to either of them (I'm basically a lesbian) . I just think their cool and want to protect them from obsessive fan girls.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:15 am
Naphatarie
Emi Uoza
Naphatarie
goddess_oraorchid
Emi Uoza
goddess_oraorchid
All Shatner's should be mine 4laugh

What about the rest of us? He belongs to the nerd world, never to escape the Hell we've given him. mad
Do you realize your the first not to use Shatner in a sentence for a while. xd

He brought the Hell upon himself when he first auditioned for Star Trek. He sold his soul to us on a silver platter. Shatner is mine none-the-less!!!

Yall can have him if I get Takai and Nimoy.

OKay. For reasons I don't understand, I'm not attracted to Nimoy. He seems like my kind of guy but just- nothing...

I'm barley attracted to either of them (I'm basically a lesbian) . I just think their cool and want to protect them from obsessive fan girls.

Being attracted to either of them is like being attracted to a teacher or a mentor...just no

I'm now obsessive I'm normal!!!*rips head of a chicken with my bare hands*  

goddess_oraorchid

Emi Uoza

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:20 am
We protect them from obsessive fangirl by becoming obsessive fangirls? That's always worked for me in the past- I don't know how, but it did. 3nodding

Oh- and my brother just downloaded the whole Shatner/Nimoy album collection. This is gunna be fun!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:46 am
I wish I had an Ipod  

goddess_oraorchid

Naphatarie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:09 pm
Emi Uoza
We protect them from obsessive fangirl by becoming obsessive fangirls? That's always worked for me in the past- I don't know how, but it did. 3nodding

Yup. It always works.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:41 pm
Naphatarie
Emi Uoza

Yup. It always works.
So the Shatner-ettes protect them from the fans am I correct  

goddess_oraorchid

Naphatarie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:48 pm
goddess_oraorchid
Naphatarie
Emi Uoza

Yup. It always works.

No. They protect him form the gold diggers.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:04 pm
Naphatarie
goddess_oraorchid
Naphatarie
Emi Uoza

Yup. It always works.

Ohh can I be both mrgreen  

goddess_oraorchid

Naphatarie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:06 pm
goddess_oraorchid
Naphatarie
goddess_oraorchid
Naphatarie
Emi Uoza

Yup. It always works.

Ohh can I be both mrgreen

Ask the shat-ettes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:22 am
Gold diggers? He's doing Priceline commercials, how much can gold diggers get out of him!?  

Emi Uoza

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:39 pm
Emi Uoza
Gold diggers? He's doing Priceline commercials, how much can gold diggers get out of him!?
ooooo

and the Shat-ettes say yes  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:35 pm
Oh wow this is interesting...ok i'm gonna sound stupid but Shatner played Kirk right?
I never really liked Kirk. during star trek he was out of shape, a wimpy fighter, and too attracted to girls for his own good. It got him into trouble more than once. Now Picard, Sisko, Janeway, or Archer....much better. They can all fight, they're all physically fit, and though they get a date once in a while, they aren't obsessed. Plus they are smart enough to let other people go down to planets for them. Ok maybe not Archer, but he has his reasons.

wow. I wish I could write paragraphs like this during the school year...how is that fair?  

Shopping_Spree_101

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces