SHOULD I BE ALLOWED TO DRESS AS I WANT?
  yes
  no
View Results

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:49 pm
Blue Emo Stripes
the only reason i would say no is, it make it look like your easy to rape, and some people would think you r a hooker, i think its fine to where what you want, but in public, theres just going to be trouble coming around a corner.

I don't know about that. Most cases of rape I ever hear about are regarding older women who are more conservatively dressed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:17 pm
I agree, it seems like the ones who dress 'skanky' don't get raped very much compared to the more modest ones. I have to admit though it may be because it may look physically attractive to dress that way, now days they seem more intimidating and even dangerous when you think about it. I mean I get the impression from some of the girls i've known that they dress that way and don't care because they know they can protect themselves if the situation arises. However, this is only my view due to the fact girls I've known can really kick a** and don't hide that fact either.  

SC_Anubis

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:13 pm
Rape isn't about sex, it's about control.

A girl who shows off her body (in a self-destructive way), or even offers sex, is unlikely to ever get raped. A women who values her body and resists rape is more likely to be targetted.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:22 pm
true  

SC_Anubis

DarkMouseGaze

Tipsy Smoker

9,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:17 am
dress code screwed our schol over but without it our school would be even worse...most girls in my school wear the mini skirts and stuff as they wish...i understand what you are saying im more skinny jeans/baggy jeans studded belt chains converses and roxy/vann trainers with tops to suit my mood think black eyeliner...

our school dress code is black skirt or trousers (all girls banned together different sterotypes combined and wore trousers for teh week so they scrapped having to..) ligth blue shirt navyu tie and gy jumper plan all black shoes...

far from what i like but it helped our school it is not as bad as it would be for its not in teh nicer part of town and many nationalities and such....so in ways its good yes annoying if you wish to go out after school  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:07 am
ya i agree with all of that
but the dress code at my school is so retarded
i warn something that said hell
and it came from cayman island
and my old math teatcherm which is teaching me my cts course
told me to zip up my sweater
ok
it says hell
but then is says the location
ya tick me off
but it mostly done by the student body
if you dress like a emo they say ur a poser
(im not emo just to let you all know)
or dress gothic and the next day where all white(ya like wtf)
ppl are pretty ******** up these days  

Undead Goth Inc

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:46 pm
Dark PacMan
ya i agree with all of that
but the dress code at my school is so retarded
i warn something that said helland it came from cayman island
and my old math teatcherm which is teaching me my cts course
told me to zip up my sweater
ok
it says hell
but then is says the location
ya tick me off
but it mostly done by the student body
if you dress like a emo they say ur a poser
(im not emo just to let you all know)
or dress gothic and the next day where all white(ya like wtf)
ppl are pretty ******** up these days

They don't want you to wear that shirt so that no hyper-religious guy gets offended, and what's wrong with white??? evil I know this GLOL girl who wears white very frequently, and she's got the best taste in industrial and darkwave in the world! My point: white can be part of a goth outfit. Any colour can, I've done it and seen it.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff