Are there other zombies/grombies here?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hidden amung you?????
  yes
  no
  what the hell are you talking about???????
View Results

charish669

Mythical Grunny

12,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:38 pm
i was just wondering. anyone know of others? or are there others lurking?

discuss:
zombie bases
the weird eyes
reasons zombies are hard to find.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:05 am
I don't see many of the level 2 grombies around at all anymore. I think I see a level three here and there...
I see level one grombies all the time. O:
I personally stoppped at level one because I thought it looked the best out of all of them. And I heard that you wouldn't wear hats with the other two bases. I wouldn't be able to handle that. x.x

Oh yeah, I have a level one grombie account... but I don't use it that often because I don't want to have to trade all of my items over to it. @.@ I'm very greedy when it comes to sharing items with my other accounts. >3

Anyway~~ The eyes are so weird. >.< And I wish the contacts would work the same as they do on the normal bases and not layer over the eyes. I like to hide the eyes on the lv 1 grombies. They don't look like zombies... they just look like they're very ill. u.u

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

charish669

Mythical Grunny

12,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:22 pm
yes, i can quite agree with the eyes issue. i hate my grombie eyes. >.< but i like the avy base, which why i've kept it for so long. i just tend to wear lots of glasses now.

as for the numbers, there are only about 20ish of the lvl 4 (the head boobs ones) and i think only 6 of them are active members on the site. the lvl 5s (grunny heads) have their own private guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:08 pm
Eheh, the base is quite wonderful. <3
My problem is that I like to delete and recreate my avatar a lot. I'm worried that I might lose the zombie base if I do that.

...I risked it once. I deleted and recreated my avatar and was able to keep the base... But I just don't like chancing it since that was so long ago. x.x

Really? O: Actually~ I can believe that number. xD
And the grunny heads have their own private guild? I guess I can believe that too. XD
I never joined that Zombie Nation guild since I knew I'd never visit it. Are you in that guild? Is it a good one to join?

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

charish669

Mythical Grunny

12,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:14 pm
you don't have to worry about deleting and recreating your avatar, it has no effect on the zombie statis at all. and if something does go wrong one of the mods fixes us when we break. (has happened before, and everyone got their base back, and we haven't had a base lose glitch since.)

yes i'm in the zombie nation. it really is a nice place. everyone is fairly friendly and it's a pretty active guild.considering that only people with zombie bases are allowed in, i think zombie nation was listed in the top 100 most active guilds. something like that.

the grunny head guild isn't very active, but it's there. (my bf is stage five, so i've seen their guild.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:08 am
Really? O: Thank you very much for letting me know. :3
Yeah... I remember when that happened to everybody. x.x Around that time was when I thought I should join Zombie Nation to help prove that I am a zombie if indeed that ever happened.

Aww~~ that sounds like the type of guild I like. n.n

XD <3 You have to love knowing people in high places. ;]

Thanks for the info. :3 I feel really weird talking about this on a human account. XDD I use my grombie account all the time... but I might consider switching it to be the main account. That way it would have more items to wear. XD;;

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items