Sega Saturn
  Sega Genisis <3
  Xbox, Xbox 360
  Wii
View Results

Blaiz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:05 pm
so how is rockband?

that game, just like guitar hero and ddr, are games that its just fun even funner when you have a bunch of ppl making fools of themselves.

~

oh by the way, for anyone interested in checking out or re-living the "good ol days" search for "virtual nes."

yup thats right. online playing of nes favorites for free. its much love. heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:32 pm
I can't wait for Project Origin for the Xbox 360. :3

the sequel to F.E.A.R.

_Neo_X_DonutMan_

Witty Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:35 am
Blaiz
so how is rockband?

that game, just like guitar hero and ddr, are games that its just fun even funner when you have a bunch of ppl making fools of themselves.

~

oh by the way, for anyone interested in checking out or re-living the "good ol days" search for "virtual nes."

yup thats right. online playing of nes favorites for free. its much love. heart heart

rockband pwns GH 10 times ova!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:36 am
Haven't touched my Xbox been to addicted to Brawl

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

_Neo_X_DonutMan_

Witty Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:51 pm
Brawl Bored me after I unlocked every character..

Nintendo made Brawl too easy, and they need to at least make online battles have some sort of chat support.

Nintendo Wi-Fi = Fail

they should go like xbox live and not have Friend Codes.

The Nintendo Wii brings people together. Fun, easy-to-learn games like Wii Sports have taught the joys of gaming to a wide variety of would-be players: women, little tykes, grandparents, even the Queen of England. There's one place, however, where Nintendo actively discourages its fans from enjoying each other's company. Hop online to play along with your Wii-owning friends, and you're guaranteed to be disappointed.

The current gold standard of online gaming services is Microsoft's Xbox Live. Xbox owners can download classics like Paperboy and Street Fighter II, games that include the option to compete against other players online or compare high scores. It's easy to keep track of your friends via their "gamertags," online identities that include a profile photo and a list of game-related achievements. The Xbox 360 also has a wireless headset that lets players communicate before, during, and after every online match.

Nothing can replace playing against someone on the same couch, but Xbox Live comes close. Log onto a Halo 3 match, and the TrueSkill ranking system will select opponents that are deemed to be your equals. Annoyed by another gamer who keeps shouting obscenities over the voice chat? The mute button lets you silence him. Find yourself trading South Park jokes with the gunner who's watching your back? Send a friend request, and you can keep in touch later.

http://www.slate.com/id/2187562/

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:11 pm
Where is the choice for PC? PC uber alles.  

Rawnchie14

pathetic_negi_magician

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:54 pm
My PS3 has officially retired my PS2.

I love my DS.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:42 am
I heart my PS3

Dasbettzeug

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff