Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
New Series? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lone Wolf 8

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:41 pm
They are starting the entire Star Trek franchise over again with this new movie, also Enterprise was set before kirk but teh ship was wrong and the effects were to advanced for the time line also there were too many inconsistencies between Enterprise and al the other seasons  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:00 am
It would be a shame if Star Trek came to an end. As they keep saying, there is so much of our own galaxy still undiscovered; so they could just make another series where they go out into uncharted space and discover what's out there... Kind of like The Next Generation really... Though I did like how they did DS9.  

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

Miral Paris

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:06 pm
Bluetabbycat
It would be a shame if Star Trek came to an end. As they keep saying, there is so much of our own galaxy still undiscovered; so they could just make another series where they go out into uncharted space and discover what's out there... Kind of like The Next Generation really... Though I did like how they did DS9.

Kind of like TOS as well.

Seeing as TOS is my favorite installment, I do miss the Alpha Quadrant adventures. I wish they'd make another one centered in the Alpha Quadrant. (But not ridden with continuity errors like Enterprise. XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:05 pm
Boldly Go...

It could go either way, in my opinion.

User Image

Subspace Interference

Kizzeh

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:46 pm
I dunno but if they do make it animated I hope it is in 3-d models.Not ugly crap they put on cartoon network or disney channel and nick.I mean look at those animated shows notice something?They look the same.Are you sure that were watching the power puff girls?Oh no it is dexters lab...see were I am getting at now?I want then to take there time and make the animation look good.Even if not in 3d.Just a** long as it looks decent and first and foremost keep with Star Trek cannon.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:57 pm
Shopping_Spree_101
Naphatarie
Shopping_Spree_101
Naphatarie
There is a fan series called new voyages.

really? is it on TV?
Yo*uTube.

ok cool thanks!

*Goes to look it up* Thank you. heart  

Dunedien

Sweetycow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:53 am
I truly belive that there will be new series again. But they were a bit to dissapointed 'cause the Entreprise serie was susch a failure. If they think it trough better next time and use a good script and better actors/characters then it will work.

And even better if they make the networks that is to show the series to do so on better hour than in Sweden. In Sweden TNG goes like 09.00 am on weekdays, VOY was shown around midnight and never on the same day the next week. DS9 was shown only the first season on a channel that few has. ENT was only shown the two first seasons and around the time I was in school.

Offcourse it goes bad for Star Trek when nobody can see it.

(sorry for my bad english)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:40 am
If they did make a new series, it'd be cool if it was everyone's kids. (Paris/Torres', Troi/Riker's, etc.) Just a little thought I had....  

Maria Stark

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:13 am
A little while ago, one of my trekky friends and I were discussing this... I can't remember much of the conversation, but I do remember saying something along these lines:

All the Star Trek series so far center around the Federation and all the stuff they get up to. Whouldn't it be good if you could have a series that focused on the other races and organisations; a few episodes on the Klingons, a few episodes on the Romulans, a few on the Cardassians, and so on and so forth...

All I'm saying is, it might be interesting to have a story based in the Star Trek universe that isn't told from the usual Federation perspective.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:48 am
Bluetabbycat
A little while ago, one of my trekky friends and I were discussing this... I can't remember much of the conversation, but I do remember saying something along these lines:

All the Star Trek series so far center around the Federation and all the stuff they get up to. Whouldn't it be good if you could have a series that focused on the other races and organisations; a few episodes on the Klingons, a few episodes on the Romulans, a few on the Cardassians, and so on and so forth...

All I'm saying is, it might be interesting to have a story based in the Star Trek universe that isn't told from the usual Federation perspective.

That's a good idea. I would watch it.  

Sweetycow

The Angry Therapist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:35 pm
I wouldn't want to be. I would rather watch from the outside. That just me though. Hah!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:13 pm
Sweetycow
Bluetabbycat

That's a good idea. I would watch it.

I agree. That would be amazing.  

Dunedien

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out