Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Supernatural (tv show)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Winchesters: Hotness personified?
  Mmm... *drool*... Winchester... *more drool*
  John is bliss
  Dean: Adonis
  Sammy the Cute
  Winchester? You mean the rifle?
View Results

Raven of Silent Death

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:59 am
I know this has nothing to do with Harry Potter, which is the reason it's posted in the Off Topic section smile

I was just wondering if anyone else here was interested in the TV show Supernatural. I am a huge fan of it, but can't seem to find anyone else here on Gaia that likes discussing the first season (I have yet to see past IMToD). Let me just say right away, than I have major hots for John and Dean, so if I go obsessive fanguy while discussing them, please ignore me, rather than inching away carefully and muttering about friendly people in white lab coats.

There's also a more selfish reason to post here (though, wanting to discuss the show with intelligent individuals is selfish in its own right). You see, I have a friend who created a web forum that is dedicated to Supernatural, however no one seems inclined to join, or even really look at it, and my friend (who some of you might know as Argentum Corvus) is getting a bit peeved off about it. It only has 6 members, all of which are her or my friends who joined out of pitty, and who know nothing about the show, other than two who are fellow Gaians.

I am ashamed to say that I myself have yet to sign up for it as well, but I plan to soon-ish. Mainly I haven't joined yet because I am busy setting up an RPG on another forum, and that is taking up so much of my time that I most likely wouldn't be able to post much, if at all until said RPG is up and running.

The forum is for discussion of every aspect of the show that a person can imagine: The characters, the episodes, the myths, the actors, fan fiction, RPG, etc.

So, if you are interested, could you please check it out? If not, then I would still like to hear from you here on Gaia.

www.supernatural.eamped.com  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:50 pm
I LOVE heart SUPERNATURAL! i have the 1st season on dvd though sadly i havent seen the 2nd season but imm gunna get it on dvd when it comes out but yea if you look @ my profile it shows my guilds and im with a supernatural guild if you didnt know about it  

Dark Vixyn

Gaian

Raven of Silent Death

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:33 pm
Ah! Awesomeness!!! Finally! Someone who is sympathetic to my plight of not seeing the second season! lol. I'll have to check out those guilds, but I've heard from Corvus that none of them are particularly good.

They either focus too much on the second season, are RPG based, or they are immature in their discussions. I know I checked out one that was supposed to have a discussion on wincest, but I took one look at all the "squeees", "OMFG thtz sooo hawt", and "I lurrrv 2 hot guyz"s and bolted. I figured if they were that immature about wincest, then there wasn't much help for any of the other topics. *shrug*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:41 pm
I can't say i've ever heard of it.  

Madam Hare

Raven of Silent Death

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:57 pm
It's the coolest TV show I've ever seen! Not to mention the lead actors are hot!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernatural_(TV_series)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:48 pm
I heart this show, and Sam is just so darn cute!  

Rainbowboy20

Raven of Silent Death

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:22 pm
I tend to lean more towards Dean and John, though Sam is cute smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:41 am
Supernatural is brilliant. Sam's my favourite character, but Deans not far behind him. And...can I say, the Impala ROCKS!!  

Shi-koi

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:34 am
I love supernatural and so wanted the item dedicated to it on gaia.

I bought the first season beginning last year and got the next two for Christmas last year.

Wal-Mart teased me because it said fourth and fifth season only 15 dollars, but they never stocked the rack. I was so annoyed! scream  
Off Topic Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games