Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
Naruto's Journal [NaruGaa][FANFIC PWEESE READ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate It!
  +1, Write another!
  -1, You.... suck t_t
View Results

iNikore

4,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:13 pm
Well this is what I've just made up, I clicked new topic, and let the creative juices flow. Tell me what you think.. I can write an actuall NarGaa fanfic if the public demands it, but I'll publish it on fanfiction because, I like many do not stick with any silly PG13 laws in my writing..
:X
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There he stood with his burnt orange hair and sleepless eyes, I knew once I first fought him on that fateful day, he would have some role in my future, something to do with my life beyond that day. Then a few years after that day, when on a mission I saw him die and be reborn right before my eyes. I was overjoyed the moment I saw his glassy blue hues stare back into my own, emerald green ones.

However it was in that moment when I saw he was okay, my own feelings flooded my mind, I was unable to prevent his death in the first place, I was so weak, I couldnt even get to the damned secret base in time to protect the man I swore to my self I wouldnt allow harm to come to. I offered him my hand and he sat up, looking around at all the other people that had come to his rescue. Of all of these people he focused on me, and muttered my name with his newly regained voice. "N-Naruto.. "

Ever since that day we've kept in touch, he was the Kazekage of the sand nation, but still.. we were friends and he always made time for that.. made time for us. Back then he was still oblivious to my feelings, those feelings that extended beyond our friendship. I will never forget the first time we kissed, it was in the forest that outlined Konoha.. he was snoozing beneath this beautiful tree, and I had never seen him sleep.. it was a sight to be seen truely, I leaned over and looked at his pale flesh, and before I could even compile my own thoughts, his hand was resting on the back of my neck and my lips were pressed onto his, as if it were completely natural, no questions had to be asked.. I had him and he had me..that was all that mattered..
"

[fades out]

Temari: -finishes reading- "That was all that he wrote Gaara.. " -closes a small diary-

Gaara: "I see.." - His eyes looked out the window of the small apartment in the Konoha village, his eyes rested on a grave, the grave of his love, his first friend.. the grave of a man that died protecting his village.. the grave of Naruto Uzumaki -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:57 pm
[*Droooools..*]
Ahem.. domokun
That was a very nice story, And I demand that you write a juicy/fluffy NarGaa fanfic for me whee

Captain-Kate-Unruly

red1366

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:34 pm
your good better than most of the peoples i've read so good job  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:18 pm
Thank you! biggrin And Im working on another, I might post it here too.  

iNikore

4,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

blackfox7

1,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:46 am
I can´t believe it!! It´s like the 10th fanfiction that I read today and in all one of the boys die! scream But it´s cute so good work and continue please I want to read more!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:21 pm
Quote:
I saw his glassy blue hues stare back into my own, emerald green ones.

It's naruto speaking so shouldn't he have blue eyes and not green?

Its short and sweet. Total "d'aww" material. You should write some more drabbles about their relationship before Naruto died... 3nodding  

Hakuoblake

Quotable Sleuth

6,550 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150

Ritsmi

Familiar Player

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:43 pm
aww... crying why does naruto has to die? just hate it when your first love dies before you....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:56 pm
omnomnomnom... I liked this. It was all cute and fuzzy. 3nodding (I like juiciy shtuff too... *drools*)  

iLickmimes

Shirtless Gekko

[The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces