Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
tarot card readings; getting the same cards consecutivley Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

=]
View Results

[poison]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:57 pm
thank you for all the responses.
i didn't do the reading specifically for him, i asked about the both of us. I guess it is a little wrong to read about someone else, but it wasn't JUST about him and it's too tempting when you have the tools. =/
to prevent lazy shuffling, i distrubute the cards throughout the deck, that way i know if they're important they will come up again.
the question i asked was about the funny feeling that i had, and about possible relationships. then i asked about relationships in general and i got the lovers for my future. i don't know if it is out of wishful thinking or not, because i don't think that i like this boy i just feel and really strange feeling that draws me to him.
The more that i think about it the more i think that the reading was more for me and that i need to focus on my own life first. i have this dilemma where my friends tell me i'm gifted and my family tells me i'm crazy so i'm off and on my medication a lot which could be causing the problem.
i have come to the conclusion though, that i need help from a higher power, someone with more experience, so i'm going to a psychic to get my cards read wednesday.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:16 am
[poison]
i didn't do the reading specifically for him, i asked about the both of us. I guess it is a little wrong to read about someone else, but it wasn't JUST about him and it's too tempting when you have the tools. =/
to prevent lazy shuffling, i distrubute the cards throughout the deck, that way i know if they're important they will come up again.
the question i asked was about the funny feeling that i had, and about possible relationships. then i asked about relationships in general and i got the lovers for my future. i don't know if it is out of wishful thinking or not, because i don't think that i like this boy i just feel and really strange feeling that draws me to him.
The more that i think about it the more i think that the reading was more for me and that i need to focus on my own life first. i have this dilemma where my friends tell me i'm gifted and my family tells me i'm crazy so i'm off and on my medication a lot which could be causing the problem.
i have come to the conclusion though, that i need help from a higher power, someone with more experience, so i'm going to a psychic to get my cards read wednesday.

If you are off and on on your meds, that can cause problems in readings as well.

Plus, why go to a psychic if you hold the keys to your own problems in your hands already? Not all psychics are worth the money they charge, especially if the stuff they spout is new age psycho babble or stuff that you know you want to hear.

So, just be wary of what you do, specially when off your meds, if you know you need to be taking them.  

jaden kendam

[poison]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:56 pm
jaden kendam
[poison]

If you are off and on on your meds, that can cause problems in readings as well.

Plus, why go to a psychic if you hold the keys to your own problems in your hands already? Not all psychics are worth the money they charge, especially if the stuff they spout is new age psycho babble or stuff that you know you want to hear.

So, just be wary of what you do, specially when off your meds, if you know you need to be taking them.

a friend told me that she was good, and i need understanding on a higher level, an outsider's perspective to help me sort things out.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:35 am
[poison]

a friend told me that she was good, and i need understanding on a higher level, an outsider's perspective to help me sort things out.
As long as you're being careful. Again, I would reiterate that being careful with your meds might be a good choice of action. Perhaps wait to act on anything until you have all that sorted. I know that can be a huge issue - everything else becomes eclipsed.

I've never been a fan of exterior readers. If you have a good one, sure, but I've always been a proponent of satisfying all other available options before going to the quacks.  

Pelta

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces