Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Cool
View Results

Lexyan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:37 pm
Hi! I'm Lexyan! I do avi art, but it may not be what you think. Please refer to my samples ([1] [2] [3] [4]).

If you want an copy of one of the samples please specify which number it is. Sorry, but I won't make samples of #4. When ordering, please tell me how many avis will be in the picture, what you would like me to use as a background (solid colors are okay), what you want it to say, and the username(s) of the avi(s) you want me to use.

Price List:
300g for a one avi picture
400g for a two avi picture
Each additional avi: 25g
You must pay upfront! If I can't complete your art, I will refund your money.

Ok people, I'm not going to mess around with a ton of rules, so I'm getting right to the point. I do have parents, so no inappropriate stuff. If you can avoid cussing, please do, but if you must, little words are okay. I tektek all the avis I put on my pictures, so I will try to make them look the best I can, but I am slightly limited. Finished art will be PMed to you.

IF YOU STEAL ANY OF MY ART, I WILL REPORT YOUR BUTT TO THE ADMINS. IF YOU SEE ANYONE STEAL MY ART, TELL ME RIGHT AWAY!

My other location is in Eye Candy. You must go to this thread for the giveaway.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:40 pm
*UPDATES*

I have found out how to save the art so the pixels don't blend! Your art will now be better quality!

Bump signs!

A bump sign with either your avi or your dream avi is 150g!

Lexyan

Deoxtri

Golden Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:02 am
Not to be rude but.. I don't think anyone will buy from you for that price, especially when there's tons of other people in this forum willing to give away art for free :3
(one of them is me)
But still I wish you good luck :')

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:00 pm
Thanks biggrin . I have been considering lowering my prices.  

Lexyan

The Bataman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:57 pm
I want example number 2 please. ^_^

I want F0rum Fairy and The Bataman in the picture saying, "Have faith in your dreams <3"  
Art Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games