Reply Advice & Academic Studies
What to do?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remembering_Ruffian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:48 pm
i may be a junior in high school but im compleatly clueless if a friend of mine is making a move on me crying . he put his head im my knee and played with my hair.... me compleatly clueless about boys...... but i know nearly everything about horses...... which is depressing. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:58 pm
I think he likes you but I'm pretty clueless with boys too.

SapphireSara2
Captain

loljknarwhal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:16 pm
Hes rather flirting, or he was finding something interesting to do, what were you doing at the time when all this happened?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:26 pm
I'm pretty clueless about boys too but my personaly advice is, just ask him straight out why he's doing it to you.  

kie480

calypso-maru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:43 pm
I think he likes you too...but don't get too assuming though, because maybe he does that with other girls too..unless he tell you in your face that he likes you, that's the time to believe it..just makes sure his actions are consistent to what he's telling you.. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:32 pm
seems to me that he likes u. just wait and see if he does something like that again and ask y hes doing it. but it seems to me he does like u. i know lots about this stuff cause i have to help my friends that r boys with this thing all the time and they tell me evrything. So know wat theyre thinken sweatdrop  

Reayasha

Glinka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:45 pm
yeah i think he likes u...lol...i'm kinda clueless too...lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 am
Hmm....although I'm considered "Odd and not manly", I'd go with the straight-out question, I mean that would throw him completely off...I mean I would too...but I'm also clueless on my own gender @.@...I mean I had gotten a girlfriend out of the whole "The crush on each other" thing..but who knows...everyone is different...  

Scrub Sauce

Advice & Academic Studies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff