sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:17 pm
Calinalcaru
Well, mine is because me and my Boyfriend were gonna learn elvish (which never happened btw, we started but then just kinda fizzled out.) Calinalcaru is the elvish word for my name (not telling) it means light glory, and my last name means body guard/protector.

My first name was Fayt_999
and my other acct which i need to remember to delete is Kazy_kins.
I swear I used to know a Fayt_999... but just the "Fayt" part is familiar. When SO3 came out, I noticed a lot more Fayts on Gaia. :}

Elvish usernames always sound so cool. :}

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:21 pm
[Fox Girl]
User Image
User ImageI've always used "Fox Girl" for everything.
I really want to change it because some people think I'm a furry (I'm not). gonk
I don't want to change it because I love my unique square brackets that you can't use anymore!
[Fox Girl] obviously has no meaning. PX My friend told me, "Hey, you're a girl, you like wolves/foxes, so use Fox Girl!".
XD Yeah, I know how it is to use one username for so long, that it's just you. x3
Sucks when it's rather common. That's why you used the brackets in the first place, right? I always preferred the ` mark to the brackets. > < Quotes with bracket names just get soo messed up. x .x
And yeah, if I had brackets, I wouldn't change them either. That's cool that you still have them. :3

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:21 pm
Skittles_boom_boom
first i used
"Iou43"
then
"Im his miss piggy and hes my kermit"
then
"Rockstarofsuiside"
Did
"Im his miss piggy and hes my kermit" seriously fit? XD That's sure a long username.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:51 pm
haha my user name story is lame, My middle name is mae and linn is my pet snakes name and somewhere in that train of thought i added an a..  

Shamkjhffdsdf

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:32 pm
Okay, here's the story:

I'm an actress(in training), and I love the stage with all my little heart. The curtain call is when the entire cast comes out and takes a bow at the end of the show. It's the most memorable. And so became The Curtain Call. Of course, The Curtain Call alone was either taken, or just too lame for me. So I added the X'S. 'Cause I'm sexii! JK XD

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff