Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Cedric/Harry Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IgnorantSkittle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:19 am
Its only three years. I don't see what is that wrong with it. Its totally legal. He's a hufflepuff, come on! They can't take advantage of crap. Cedric tried to call a rematch for quidditch, remember? He's too sweet.

Cedric is a giant poofter to me. I love it, and it makes me squeal. If Harry were to have a crush on him, I think it would be adorable. I don't see anything wrong with the explicit, but I -do- prefer the crush thing. Because its adorable. Gah.

Must. Go. Read...FLUFF.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:36 pm
Yeah, I don't see why it's wrong or whatever because three years isn't much...I'm trying to find some new ones, since I finished Harry Potter and the Goblet of Desire...yeah....  

Rikuslight

SilverZephyr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:47 pm
I rofl'd so hard at Dudley's "WHO'S CEDRIC, YOUR BOYFRIEND?" comment.
My mind was just screaming "YES. YES HE IS."

Anyway. I think fluff/angst between them would be cute.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:10 pm
I actually never linked the two together until I saw the movie [cause as we all know, they couldn't keep their eyes/hands off each other xd ].

I think they're an adorable pairing. The tragic ending just makes it all the better.

I like tragedy....is there something wrong with me?

inmypod

zencetera

Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:02 pm
Before I stumbled across the Aorist Subjunctive series by minisinoo, Harry/Draco was my ultimate OTP. I shipped nothing else. XP But there are some really well-written Harry/Cedric out there, not to mention Robert Pattinson did a great job of poofing good ol' Ced up for me.

So, yes, Harry/Cedric is my OTP for life. And when I started shipping crack like that...well, now I ship everything. XP But Harry/Cedric is yes.

minisinoo (www.themedecinewheel.net) writes some really good Cedric-gen fanfiction, and then there's Out of the Sky on fanfiction.net. Swoon here, please.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:09 pm
@ SilverZephyr: I was on the floor too! How ironic they said that, especially in a "Children's movie"

Oh yes, I've nothing against these two... and it was quite suggestive in the movie when Cedric was telling Harry about the Prefects bathroom eh? Not a bad place for a bath...mull it over in the hot water hmm? Tee hee I'm so silly...
xp  

ChellitaRiho

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Areliana

Rainbow Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pieversity 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:48 pm
I have a sudden craving for this pairing... and I have the problem of not really knowing where to find any, as I've been reading almost exclusively snarry for a couple of years now. Seeker love is so adorable though, anyone have any good fic/archives they can recommend...?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:24 pm
Dranzen
Before I stumbled across the Aorist Subjunctive series by minisinoo, Harry/Draco was my ultimate OTP. I shipped nothing else. XP But there are some really well-written Harry/Cedric out there, not to mention Robert Pattinson did a great job of poofing good ol' Ced up for me.

So, yes, Harry/Cedric is my OTP for life. And when I started shipping crack like that...well, now I ship everything. XP But Harry/Cedric is yes.

minisinoo (www.themedecinewheel.net) writes some really good Cedric-gen fanfiction, and then there's Out of the Sky on fanfiction.net. Swoon here, please.

I am so with you there, I was a die-hard Harry/Ron shipper then switched to Harry/Draco before finally reading the awesomeness that is minisinoo's fanfiction!

Robert Pattinson helped a lot too xd

Converted both my sister and myself to Harry/Cedric ...although I still love me some Harry/Draco (I did read a Harry/Cedric Harry/Draco fic once and I wish I could remember what it was called confused )

Anyway, yes. Harry/Cedric is my OTP!

Areliana
I have a sudden craving for this pairing... and I have the problem of not really knowing where to find any, as I've been reading almost exclusively snarry for a couple of years now. Seeker love is so adorable though, anyone have any good fic/archives they can recommend...?

I found my home at http://community.livejournal.com/twoseekers/ !! Lots of good stuff happening over there!

Also, check this place out: http://hc.potteritus.net/  

Erishkegal

2,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kireshai

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:50 am
There was a person who commented that 17 and 14 felt like he was taking advantage. I don't think so. This probably isn't a good exmple, but I find that alot of girls go out with boys 3 or 4 years older than them in order to find someone who's in the same level of emotional, etc, development as them. Probably not relevant due to lack of gender difference.

Also, CedricxHarry lives!! Because Roberty Pattinson makes Cedric SO GAY!!!! Especially in the scene where he says, "you know the prefect bathroom on the seventh floor? It's a good place to take a bath." Anyway, that's what I think. But I'm not THAT into the pairing despite it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:52 am
Areliana

OMG!!!! I didn't realise that was you until I actually looked at the picture after clicking reply. I was going to say something along the lines of snaps for snarry, etc, but I already knew you read it anyway!!!!  

Kireshai

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas