"Junior burn the house down..." Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:07 pm
Actually, while we're on the point of making points, men never used that as an excuse for sexual assault...bullyish boys used that as an excuse for sexual assault. Big difference. At any rate, Methos' discretion in the conversation is much appreciated.

Gaston snickers at his mentor's story. "Well, many people do say that fame is a curse. Just take comfort in the fact that the world could be a much more terrifying place...people could start trying to imitate me, for example..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:06 am
"Are you trying to scare me or nauseate me?" Methos frowned. "Either way, good job."

Duncan chuckled, taking another sip of his rum. "The world can't handle more than one of each of you," he said pointedly.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:20 pm
"Oh please." Gaston groused. Wonder where he learned that from. "Like you're really worth imitating yourself. Yes, you're the oldest surviving Immortal, but it'd be like imitating one of the old hecklers from the Muppet Show. The lummox probably sarcasmed himself to the point where he beheaded himself."

He turns back to Duncan with a grin. "No, I would imagine not. Perhaps the 'there can be only one' rule has multiple applications in this case, eh?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:04 am
"Amen," chuckled Duncan.

"Blah, blah, blah," Methos mock-grumbled, emphasizing each word with his hand, as if it were a sock puppet.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:01 am
Gaston chuckles a bit, and settles into his seat, relaxing a bit now that the drink has taken the edge off a rough night. He looks back and forth between Duncan and Methos. "So did I stumble onto the Immortal hangout of choice, or is Methos really cursed in that he can never be rid of me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:51 pm
"My vote's on cursed," Methos sighed, hiding a smile by taking a swallow of his rum.

MacLeod rolled his eyes at the Old Man. "I guess it's a bit of both. We've known Joe for a long time." He winked at Joe's half-smile. "We look out for one another."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas