Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Flir's Journal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A bit of free gold?
  Sure, why not!
View Results

Flir

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:52 am
Starting stats:
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 225
Goal weight: ~135

I've always wanted to lose my extra weight and after falling into a 4 year long depression I feel like its finally time to take control of my life, and finally go snowboarding. I've been 2 times but I found my weight and lack of strength was a real hinderance so I'm useing that as my goal. (I might even try to get a seasonal job at a resort if I can pull this off. I know I can!)

-Sunday June 3-
So far I've changed my eating habits without trying to starve myself. I have breakfast everyday, a bowl of specal K red berries with non-fat milk. Drink water thoughout the day and I'm going to keep low fat yogurt for snacks. I'll be doing grocery shopping sometime this week so I'll be in charge of what I eat this time.
I'm not going to change my dinners, just eat less than I usually do. I did it last night and It wasn't a problem at all, I didn't feel hungry or anything.
I think Lunch is the biggest challange so far because due to time sometimes It's really hard to find something decent to eat on the go.

As far as exersize goes, I've been getting out to the park with my dogs. I can't handel them both at once so I have to make them take turns which they don't really like. But so far so good. I think getting out and walking is helping with my sleeping schedule. Today I actually woke up around 6am and walked at 7:30am, which is really making me happy.

This week's goal: to walk every day without skipping. (And to not sleep in)

Wish me luck...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:40 am
Good luck!

I wish walking outside (or really doing anything outside at all) was an option for me, but the crime rate here is insanity, and I'm really paranoid, so that really keeps me indoors most of the time.

After you're on track with walking, you should really look into running! Walking is good, but you should mix it up, too :]

StilettoReject

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff