Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Boys that are friends. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Call It Ren

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:31 am
I've always found guys to be much more balanced than girls. I wouldn't trade girly time for anything in the world, but I always end up hanging out with guy friends. Now that I think of it, my best friends are all guys and a tomboy-ish girl. Good thing I've never fallen for any of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:11 am
In my group of friends, there's only 2 girls [incl me] (used to be 3, but that's another story...) and like 12 + boys. But we get on great. We have a laugh and mess around. I'm not a tomboy, but I'm not girly either. And the other girl in the group is the same.

I think it's good that girls and guys should be friends. When i used to hang around in a all girl group, there was so much pressure to look right or have the right clothes or phone or something, because you know that even if they say 'wow you look great' or 'that's so cool!', behind your back or in their mind, they're like 'how ugly/cheap is that!!'. But the boys don't care. It's just slap on any tshirt and jeans you can find, and not even notice what others look like!
It's just so much more relaxed like that. I feel I can really be myself... I'm not trying to impress any of them!!

But sometimes it's hard only having one female friend, because it can be easier to talk to girls about feelings and of course, womanly things like periods!! But saying that, I'm really really close to a couple of the guys, and I can talk to them about that sorta thing and neither of us will get embarassed! I even call one of them my sister lol

And another thing that's hard is that being 16, of course we naturally notice things about eachother that attracts us and then things might get awkward. But it's rare that actually happens in our group. Not that none of us aren't attracted to eachother (i've been out with one of the boys before!), it's just that we're such good friends that none of us want to spoil that.  

Purple Orchid Petal

Ananszi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:10 pm
Um.. I just recently lost the trust in about 98% of my friends.
And I lost about 95% of my friends.

--

I'm okay with it though; I guess. I'd rather figure out who my real friends are then some imitator. .. Which.. this means that because of it I only really have two friends I know I can trust right now, a guy n' a girl.
Whitlea ; and Dylan. They don't talk behind my back or.. say one thing and not mean it.. or say something purposely to upset me. I mean sure sometimes Dylan kinda made me sad for bringing up the past in my life but - he doesn't do it purposely. And although Whitlea's cousins and friends may talk about me.. she doesn't.. she brings out the best in me and we can talk about the 'girly stuff' such as 'the time of the month' and she understands that im not all that 'into' guys.. although I am kinda falling for Dylan.. but sometimes I think he likes me also so -- what ever.

But I wouldn't trade those two friends of mine for anything in the world.
Dylan is so.. wow if you could see how he is.. when hes away from home, hes a regular kid and just has fun.. but when hes home.. its like.. Mister Mom, haha.. I mean he does everything.. cooks.. cleans.. takes care of his lil baby brother. Its amazing.. heh. And Whitlea.. Shes so weird and random she scares me sometimes, but I love her to death.

So there you go.. Dylan is my only guy friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:21 pm
All my man friends always end up falling in love with me. Its pretty annoying in my opinion. Why can't they get it through their skulls that I only desire friendship? Once I tell them that I only want them as a friend they end up getting angry with me.  

Matron Mord Sith

Karie_1

5,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:03 pm
i have many guy friends but none of them like me from what i know that and i used to like one of my guy friends but he just annoyed me to death after and during i liked him so my friends just shout at him until he leaves me alone. so i learned not to like most of my friends but it's not my fault that i have cute friends. but right now i like none of my friends so in a way thats good^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 4:32 pm
I have a lot of guy friends. xD Two of my best friends are guys(two of the people I trust the most with all the crap I've gone through), and I'm friends with a whole bunch of guys... In middle school, almost all my friends were guys. o:

I've never had an issue of liking my guy friends until this year, though. >__>;; I'd never had to think about it, and he isn't the type of person you think about in that way until you realize it's too late(ughhh. x__x ), so I let my guard down, and BAM. >>;; But he's okay with it. c: He's still amazing, and is the person I trust the most. <3  

Shimo Kousetsu

Snuggly Blob

whateverbloatswiththeboat

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:32 pm
User Image

I have a few close friends that are guys. I usually go and talk to them 1st if I have a problem :3

My boyfriend is my best guy friend of all xD

Ya da gözümdeki yaşarı kim eliyle silecek?

Bana yaşattığı anları sormadım ki sana.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:49 pm
hehe i have lot more girl friends then guy friends but i still have a few guy friends hehe sweatdrop  

BannedAccount8623822

Peachy Cup

High-functioning Trash

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:16 am
most of my closest friends are guys
i think they're easier to get along with than girls
(:  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:11 am
I love my male friends. I can talk about things with them that I feel I can't talk about with a girl. <3

Although I have a huge crush on my best guy friend. emo

Marjosa

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Lavica

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:22 am
I have two real friends who are boys. It's much more better when he is not your boyfriend. Male friends are funny, honest, nice, kind... I can tell them everything!!! whee =)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:30 am
i have some guy friends n i find it ironic that sometimes they treat u better than some bf...idk i just find that interesting...cuz i have this 1 guy friend that always treats me great n every1 thinks we r going out! ha but we're not...how life works...its crazy dont u think?

Serenity Isabella

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces