Submit

Coming soon!
:D
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

iFaith

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:38 pm
Ohh, wait, we need you to prove that you took the picture. Somehow. .-. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:47 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

That is me taking pictures of the condo we were looking at...one of those if I had a million dollars what I would buy things! lol I loved this place. and from the other side so you can see out to the beach.

Other than that, there are no pictures of me cause I HATE CAMERAS! scream
eek Sorry

Got some good shots of Bauto skim boarding when they came up though! 3nodding I could post them...  

sunshineweaver

xXHokutoXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:46 pm
iFaith
Ohh, wait, we need you to prove that you took the picture. Somehow. .-. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol, I can't get a picture with me in that one somehow because it was out of town... I can show you the other two though... does that prove it's mine? XD
A title... uh... I'll call it... "Shplorg" heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:23 pm
xd A picture of the picture would work. Like if you could take a camera and then take a picture of your phone with the picture on the screen. Or something. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

iFaith

sunshineweaver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:28 am
iFaith
xd A picture of the picture would work. Like if you could take a camera and then take a picture of your phone with the picture on the screen. Or something. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh sure, ya couldn't have said that earlier! stare lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:54 pm
when is voting starting?  

YuMi MoOn GoDdEsS
Crew

eternalfaith

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:00 am
Mmm, I wanna change my entry to this. Proof that I took it is here. It's the same thing, in a different setting on my computer, a little lower down because my hand shakes too ******** much when I take pictures. mad heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:57 pm
i would like 2 enter^^

User Image  

Maeve-chan

Teh Fruit Booter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:51 am
Pool Phun
User Image  
The Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff