Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Nikolita's Quest for Happiness

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Linnie Chan-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:27 pm
Well, I'm in a very motivated mood, so I thought I'd go ahead and start my journal~

User Image

My name's Nicole, but call me Nikolita!
Anyway, I've been very...unhappy with myself for quite some time, and I also lack discipline and motivation in many areas, and I think that this would be a great place for me to start.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:30 pm
The statistics:

Height:
5'6" 3/4
Highest Weight of this year:
150lbs
Current Weight:
137.2lbs
Target zone:
120-115lbs
Goal weight:
115-110lbs

Goal date:
8/1/2007-8/24/2007

-Linnie Chan-

-Linnie Chan-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:40 pm
The Key:

User Image
Water [][][][][][][][]

S = Situps []
C = Crunches [][][][][]
R = Running []
N = Swimming [][][][][]
B = Belly rolls [][][]

The scale for situps are 10.
Crunches are 10 per box, 50 altogether
Running is one mile
Swimming is one hundred laps each box, altogether 500 laps.
Belly rolls are 5 repetitions of 5 each box.

Swimming is only so much because I'm a very good swimmer, and when I was on the swim team, I used to do 1,000 laps a day. o_o;

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:47 pm
Start!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rewards!

135:
A small bowl of Macaroni and cheese (I can't help it! ><)
130:
New drawing pencils
125:
Tacking Back Sunday Sweatshirt
120:
If Bears Were Bees New CD
115:
A reward in itself! But...A belly dancing costume or a nice digital camera. :- )

-Linnie Chan-

-Linnie Chan-

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:49 pm

User Image

User Image
[x][][][][][][][]

S
[]

C
[][][][][]

R
[]

N
[][][][][]

B
[][][]

Daily Thoughts: I splurged a bit today, due to bein a little depressed, and having a bit of a breakdown. I didn't do any exercises either, aside from walking the dogs for an hour. I was so ridiculously sad. u_u
I'll do better tomorrow, I promise!
we need to go shopping too..we don't have enough food in the house..when my dad gets better, maybe he can go..

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:26 pm

User Image

User Image
[x][][][][][][][]

S
[]

C
[][][][][]

R
[]

N
[][][][][]

B
[x][x][]

Daily Thoughts: Gahhh~ STILL not feeling better. Although, I promised I do better, and I atleast got some belly rolls in. Still feeling really sad, although my friend Anii is cheering me up. My other friend isn't helping, by leaving rude comments on my art. Oh well. We still need to go shopping, and we won't be able to for a while, since my dad broke his foot and can't drive. Maybe I'll call up my aunt to bring me some food. :- (
On a good note, belly dancing lessons start this month! I hope I'll be able to afford them..I've been practicing to try and get belly rolls down, hard.
I'll do much better tomorrow, I can feel it!

-Linnie Chan-

-Linnie Chan-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:51 pm

User Image

User Image
[x][x][][][][][][]

S
[]

C
[x][x][x][x][x]

R
[]

N
[][][][][]

B
[x][][]

Daily Thoughts: So..today started out pretty bad. I got up late again, because my dad was STILL sick, and needed me to take care of him, so I was up till all hours of the night. On the bright side? I got a nice good morning call from my boyfriend, how sweet. : -)
Although, I still feel depressed, even more so today. Hopefully, this will be my low, and tomorrow, I can start the cycle all over again. Woo. //sarcasm

I did good with my exercising today! I did 50 crunches, 25 belly rolls, and about an hour and five minutes of aerobic, high impact! It was such a neat video! No joke. Although...it was rather hard to keep up with them. Maybe I'll go swimming tomorrow if it's nice..

We still need food in the house. We literally, have almost nothing. Sorry for the kinda low intake today. >_<

P.S. Fourth day without meat! heart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:59 pm
Good job on your intake :] It was a little low on the 2nd, but not too bad! heart

StilettoReject

-Linnie Chan-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:38 pm
Thank you! :]

And I know the intake was a bit low...my dad's sick, and he's the only one here that can drive, therefore buy food, since my mom doesn't live with us. u__u When he gets better, you'll see the intake go up. :3  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games