Reply ~.The Atheist Guild.~
when religous people go from anoying, to just plain scary

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrazyCatExtreme

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:13 am
Yes, religous people are anoying, we all agreed on that basicaly. But sometimes they're so much more than just anoying, I found a thread today that made me so angry, and actualy realy, hurt.

Atheists should be put in prison.
(please don't necro the thread, just let it die)

I mean just look at some of these posts
xhrfuhrfuhf8hfh38
Since atheists are inherently evil and will be going to Hell soon enough, they should be put in prison. Society shouldn't tolerate evil people.

My girlfriend totally agrees with me on this, since she talks to God daily. Put the atheists in prison where they belong.

It's true.

Scared of Life
DUDE screw jail stick them in camps, and kill them off.

xhrfuhrfuhf8hfh38
All of you atheists will be going to Hell. How dare you turn your backs on God you evil demons.

Do you think that something like this could ever happen, I mean, I read cristians make up 75% of the American population and Atheists only makes up 10%, do you think there could be another holocaust, and atheists would be the target?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:33 am
Unlikely. 75% of America may be Christian but I'm almost completely sure that of that there is maybe 15% there are such devout Christians that they would go to such extremes.  

[Hollow Point]

Death God Hitsugaya

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:33 pm
Somehow, I could see a good 'ol atheist concentration camp coming up in some places... Humankind is so disappointing sometimes.
Hollow Point, you have a very good point.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:51 pm
They are going on about us being put in prison but why? God said that anyone that worships someone else will go to hell and we're not doing that. We're not worshiping anyone. Why don't the Christians put all the Muslims, Islams, Pagens and other religious people in jail? Oh yeah, there aren't many of us. We're the only ones they can pick on 'cause there are so few of us.  

Cloud0.0Strife

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:27 pm
....All those people that you showed in your post should get pushed off a bridge.

That one guys girlfriend 'Talks to God'? Usually when people start to talk to themselves are they not put into a mental institution? Oh, but Atheist's are crazy. What the ******** also saying that we're evil? At least we don't have leaders that molest little boys! Their religions are brainwashing them but I guess that's not evil.

.. Society's going to s**t.

User Image

[.Julie Booly.]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:18 pm
Why can't it be the other way around? Why can't they be 'evil' for believing in god? The whole thing is dumb, you believe what you believe.  

puma28

Metamorphosis Lycanthropy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:46 pm
Scared of Life

whatever happened to "thou shalt not kill"?
These people are too devout to their faith, and obviously, can't/won't see it in the atheist view.

Why are we so looked down upon anyway? We have our own opinions, they have theirs, we don't look down upon them, their faith maybe, but not the Christian people themselves.

Ridiculous. They act as if they are the faith, they act as if they are "god" and their word is law.

I believe they're only using their faith (They're as in the examples in your post) to kill off the things they don't understand, and chose not to understand. If they looked at life in our view, or "faith" in our view, perhaps, they would understand, and life would be better off.

BETTER SAYING: LOOKING AT THINGS LOGICALLY.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:37 am
I read the first page of that topic, it was all mostly people telling them what idiots they were.

Don't fret yet, Julie-san, society still has some semi-intelligent people running around. We're not totally screwed yet.

...YET being the key word there.  

Xia Momo Capernicus

Sparkly Pumpkin

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:15 pm
People who say that sorta stuff don't have the guts to do it. Like Lycan said, if they believed in their religion they should fear joining us in hell.
Heh, I'm with Julie on the talking to god thing.
I actually would prefer being called a demon than being called a refined little cutout. xp twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:05 am
CrazyCatExtreme
Yes, religous people are anoying, we all agreed on that basicaly. But sometimes they're so much more than just anoying, I found a thread today that made me so angry, and actualy realy, hurt.

Atheists should be put in prison.
(please don't necro the thread, just let it die)

I mean just look at some of these posts
xhrfuhrfuhf8hfh38
Since atheists are inherently evil and will be going to Hell soon enough, they should be put in prison. Society shouldn't tolerate evil people.

My girlfriend totally agrees with me on this, since she talks to God daily. Put the atheists in prison where they belong.

It's true.

Scared of Life

xhrfuhrfuhf8hfh38
All of you atheists will be going to Hell. How dare you turn your backs on God you evil demons.

Do you think that something like this could ever happen, I mean, I read cristians make up 75% of the American population and Atheists only makes up 10%, do you think there could be another holocaust, and atheists would be the target?

very unlikely
truth be told most christians are more iffy about god then they let on
besides its descriminative bastards like this thats shoulod be in jail  

Veinlash

~.The Atheist Guild.~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out