Submit

Revenge; what do you do?
  Live and let go
  depends on circumstances
  smite the fecker down, no-one wrongs me
View Results

unibrowgirl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:53 pm
as an avid MCR fan, i say three cheers for sweet revenge!

it depends on what they did to you though.
dont do anything worse than what they did.
eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth type thing.

e.g.
(ex)best friend steals ur boyfriend, steal him back!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:35 am
Revenge often worsens things, in my experience. The rush of satisfaction when one completes one's revenge is not worth the overall effect on everyone involved. I have long had the most unhealthy obsession with revenge and it really doesn't improve life. Feels nice sometimes but that's about it.  

Draydrigo

Practical Archenemy

14,275 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Squash Stomper 75

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:57 am
The opportunity for revenge, real revenge, doesn't come up often. If it does, I say take it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:52 pm
I hold the worst grudges. I'm still pissed at a girl from KINDERGARDEN for gawd's sake (although she ******** my ex so maybe there's that...) but yeah I never let go.

The thing with me is though, I'll never physically harm you. But I will emotionally tear you apart. If you initiate contact with me I will pour salt into any emotional wound I can find and by the end I will feel amazing biggrin

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:53 pm
Isobel Bellamy
If someone's wronged you, and the opportunity arises that means you can take revenge on them, would you take it and how far would you go?

Personally, this has come up within the last few days; someone wronged me pretty damned badly and having divulged it to a few friends, they're baying for some blood, as am I. The opportunity to beat him to a pulp has arisen and whilst I would sorely wish to watch and participate, its the fear of recriminations that is holding me back.

I am disapointed that its just the fear of punishment that's holding me back (I really thought better of myself) I feel it is a just punishment for what was done, and its the only damned justice I'm likely to ever get.

So, what would you do, and why?

The punishment should fit the crime to be honest, thats the way I see it.

Resorting to physical violence is always a last resort for me in these situations, I'm more creative and much more vindictive then the person who spites me probably is, so I use that to my advantage, after all once the bruises heal, the lesson is forgot, what if the bruises are left in the memory and surface every time that person thinks of crossing you again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:47 pm
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
If someone's wronged you, and the opportunity arises that means you can take revenge on them, would you take it and how far would you go?

Personally, this has come up within the last few days; someone wronged me pretty damned badly and having divulged it to a few friends, they're baying for some blood, as am I. The opportunity to beat him to a pulp has arisen and whilst I would sorely wish to watch and participate, its the fear of recriminations that is holding me back.

I am disapointed that its just the fear of punishment that's holding me back (I really thought better of myself) I feel it is a just punishment for what was done, and its the only damned justice I'm likely to ever get.

Resorting to physical violence is always a last resort for me in these situations, I'm more creative and much more vindictive then the person who spites me probably is, so I use that to my advantage, after all once the bruises heal, the lesson is forgot, what if the bruises are left in the memory and surface every time that person thinks of crossing you again.

A man after my own heart. I diid do some messing.. but not near enough. And the person didn't know how much I actually ******** thier life up, so I didn't get that satisfaction sad

Please, everyone, trust me, what I did wasn't near enough to repay what these people did to me. And truly, if I was up to me they'd have corporel punishment brought against them.  

Isobel Bellamy

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:11 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy

A man after my own heart. I diid do some messing.. but not near enough. And the person didn't know how much I actually ******** thier life up, so I didn't get that satisfaction sad

Please, everyone, trust me, what I did wasn't near enough to repay what these people did to me. And truly, if I was up to me they'd have corporel punishment brought against them.

Corporal punishment? Do you mean they should be spanked, or were you thinking capital punishment?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:55 pm
zz1000zz

Corporal punishment? Do you mean they should be spanked, or were you thinking capital punishment?

Corporel punsihment isn't really just limited to spanking, it can also mean public floging etc.

I'd personally like to bring back the stocks myself.

Capital pumnishment, while I agree with in some cases, isn't what I'd like done to these people. I want them to be publically humiliated, and I want them to suffer. Horribly. I'm not a nice person when it comes to a few issues in life.  

Isobel Bellamy

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:24 pm
Isobel Bellamy
zz1000zz

Corporel punsihment isn't really just limited to spanking, it can also mean public floging etc.

True, but typically it is limited to low levels of pain. Not much on the suffering part.

Isobel Bellamy

Capital pumnishment, while I agree with in some cases, isn't what I'd like done to these people. I want them to be publically humiliated, and I want them to suffer. Horribly. I'm not a nice person when it comes to a few issues in life.

I never cared much for niceness. I personally support revenge.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:02 pm
zz1000zz
Isobel Bellamy
zz1000zz

True, but typically it is limited to low levels of pain. Not much on the suffering part.

Mm, true, but I'd settle for higher levels of pain, for a long period of time. Nice 'n vengeful
zz1000zz
Isobel Bellamy

I never cared much for niceness. I personally support revenge.

Good to hear it 3nodding which is a very odd reaction by normal social standards  

Isobel Bellamy

Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces