Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Cisum's blogs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cookies?
  EVIL!!!
  They're yummy.. but can't have any...
  Yes please.
View Results

Cisum

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:35 am
Hi everyone, I go by Cisum, and this, as you may have guessed is my weight loss blog. My mission of weight loss is going to be very hard and VERY long, but i'm really excited about it.
I'm on vacation right now, so i litterally can't start now, but i'll be home in 4 days, and that's when i'll begin. My weight loss plan is basically finding healthier alternatives to what i eat now and eating proper servings of it. Also i plan to work out at LEAST 60 mins a day. everyday. That'll actually be the easier part of this for me... i have no quails with working out... it's the eating that kills me.
Anyway... here are som eof my weight loss stats.... try not to gasp in terrror...

Height: 5ft7 in.
weight: 285 lbs (maybe be 2-5 lbs off.. you'll get an accurate number when i get home
Short term goal: to lose 50 lbs before school starts (mid august)
Long term goal: 115 lbs by next years prom (late april-early may)
I think after i lose about 115 lbs. i'll be happy with myslef... grated i'll still be 30-40 lbs overweight... but i don't think i'll look very healthy without just a little thickness to me. I've been overweight for little over half of my life and i'm so ready to change that. I'm just gonna have find ways to stay motivated.

Alright everyone wish me luck! And good luck to all of you

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:00 am
Yes.. i know... a few days late... but i'm ready to hit the ground running.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to the gym and i'm going to do 1 hour of cardio and 25-30 mins of weight trainging. as for my diet, it's going to be somewhat based on weight watchers. For those who don't know, weight watchers appoints a point value to all food, and you're only allowed a certain amount of points each day. (the amount is based on your BMI, age, and the amount of activity in your life). I'm going to use the point system as a guidline for the foods i plan to eat. But i'm not fully following the WW point system... i'm putting my own twist to it.

My breakfast will be a South beach diet meal bar (i have classes in the morning and wont have time to eat a full breakfast. my first snack will be celery and carrots. My lunch will be a Warp (cajun turkey and peper jack cheeze... i like it SPICY blaugh !) an apple, and a bag of 100 cal. Cheetos. My 2nd snack will be a cheese stick and a bottle of fiber water. Dinner is always so up in the air... my parents have random sperts of healthy eatling... I'll just eat an a propriate portion of whatever it is.
My final snack (sometimes i call it dessert) will be a cup of green tea with fibersure in it.
I'm also going to try to drink at least 8 ounces of Water with breakfast, lunch and dinner.I figure if i get full of water, I wont eat more than i'm suppose to.
That's it... the menue for june 4, 2007... so yeah.. lets go.

Cisum

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff