you good at math?
  yeah, I don't stress about it =)
  I feel your pain! not good with math either.. =,(
View Results

MeltingMilkBottle

Agile Browser

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:49 am
Hey pplz!
I have 2 math tests tomorrow.. an oral one and a written one, and honestly, I'm not so hot with math.. sad (even though they say that asians are good with numbers)

Anyone have advice on tackling math tests.. I need help. sweatdrop please?
do you like math tests?

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:04 am

I do a few exercises about the topic the night before the test, and a few hours before the test.

It also helps if you stretch or do physical exercises so you won't feel stressed out during the test. :3

[.twisted sunshine.]

Oprahs Va_Jay_Jay

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:12 am
STBY  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:21 am
Up until this year, I've never had any problems with math. gonk I've be like the best in my class in middle/elementary school... But not really anymore.

But what I do is that I'll just work out some practice problems and go through my notes. 3nodding

Kyora

Jigoku_Shoujo1348

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:06 am
[.twisted sunshine.]

I do a few exercises about the topic the night before the test, and a few hours before the test.

It also helps if you stretch or do physical exercises so you won't feel stressed out during the test. :3

Ya what she says sweatdrop
I suck at math too 4laugh

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:21 am
thanks for the advice! I better start studying soon and get working with those problems and... and drink tea. ^_^

A few days ago a substitute teacher told us that math is the most boring subject in school and there are only a handful of teachers chosen to teach math, he also said that math is also very important but like he said it is very boring... I guess thats the reason I kinda suck at Math, coz I 'm more used to information subjects like history or science.

I see that I'm not the only one who has problems tackling the subject.. sweatdrop

MeltingMilkBottle

Agile Browser

AznTrix

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:12 pm
oral math test how do u do that?  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:40 pm
AznTrix

That was totally my question too, I've never had to do that.

For my math test I was stressing a lot, so I don't think I could help but it's over now!!! YAY *last day of school was today* ^w^

GOOD luck though1!!!!!!  

flip.renegade

Ouiaboo

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:48 pm
    User Image If you memorize the formulas, then your life will be much easier. My mom said that when she was in college, she used to study her formulas and when it came time to take the test, the first thing she would do was write the formulas at the top of her paper before she even looked at the questions. I am not exactly sure how to help you with an oral math test since I have never heard of such a thing before, but I hope my advice helps a little with the written test.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:17 pm
flip.renegade
AznTrix

That was totally my question too, I've never had to do that.

For my math test I was stressing a lot, so I don't think I could help but it's over now!!! YAY *last day of school was today* ^w^

GOOD luck though1!!!!!!

lucky 1 mor emonth for me  

AznTrix

Saieko

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:27 pm
Math is so hard to study for because it isn't just a bunch of stuff you memorize, so I say do practice questions off the whizzo. Make sure you do all of the practice stuff your teacher gives you and then some. If I do that, I'm way more comfortable taking the test and the whole test is much easier.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:40 am
.....well, people are wrong, by using your race's sterotype to figure things out. like every is like all asians can do good math and can breakdance, that's not true, there are some nerdy asians, that can't break dance, and there are some asians that have life, that can. and some can do both. and how people are like, white people are stupid that's not true either x]  

Azurenx3

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff