Submit

lanissi

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:51 pm
*walks by an stops when she notices the vending machine*
Oh cool!! I can't wait! 4laugh
*slips coin in and patiently waits*
*machine makes weird noises and a blinding light follows*
burning_eyes Oh crap!! WTF?!
*light dies down and I stare at the opening where the thing's suppose to come out of*
Where's the stuff I won?? sad
*hissing sound comes from inside the machine*
(creepy but familiar voice:"I want... your body...")
*cringes*
Oh my f****** G**.... that can NOT be who I think it is...
(cue: Orochimaru's head pops out with his long neck stretched from inside the vending machine)
eek AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
*I start running like crazy while his neck stretches out allowing his head to crazily follow me where ever I run to*
I swear, I'll never kill snakes again!!! I promise!!!! AAAHHH!!!! Someone save me!!!
Orochimaru:"...Give me your body..."
*I glance back and scream louder as I see him stick his long tongue out of his mouth in a nasty way*
AAAHHH!!!!! Someone save me from this freak Orochimaruuuuu!!!!!!
*Itachi just so happens to pass by eek ...notices me running and cuts Orochimaru's neck... Orochimaru's decapitated head falls to the ground and suddenly disappears into nothing... xp *
eek What the hell just happened???
*I notice Itachi a few meters away*

xd ITACHI!!!! heart
I run over and hug him like there's no tomorrow...
"Finally, I get to hug you!!!"

(the end) blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:21 pm
*casually walk down a hallway in my school that i've never seen before ever in my life*
Wow... I've never been HERE before... I wonder why this hallway is deserted. Come to think of it, it seems like the student population had been getting smaller the closer I got to this particular hallway. It's like they're trying to avoid it...
*I keep looking around wondering what's so special about this hallway when I spot a very odd looking vending machine*
... ... ...
*looks around* (thinks) ok that's good. nobody's around. it's probably broken anyway, but I still wanna use it.
*fishes around in pocket for a quarter* ah! there it is! *pulls 1 out and slips it into the vending machine*
-- KA-CHING! clunk clunk clunk --
... ... ... *checks watch then stares at vending machine* ... ... ...
I knew it. It IS broken.
*turns and starts to walk away disappointed*
(noises come from behind where the vending machine was)
*turn around* eek ... ... ... eek
oh... my... god...
i can't believe it...
it's... it's...
*screams* omg! i can't believe it! it's a cute little Evee! *runs up and hugs it*
*squeals as something else comes out* omg! i also get Black Hayate from FMA! *runs up and hugs BH*
omg! and all of this for a quarter!
*runs out of the hallway and throughout the whole school screaming excitedly*

(SOME of the other people that I just happened to run past)
Looks like we've got yet ANOTHER one who found: THE MACHINE... -sigh- Great, now we in the Student Counsil are going to have even MORE work to do keeping another fan out of that hallway and in class.

(meanwhile with me...)
*run up to my friends* OMG YOU GUYS! I FOUND THE COOLEST VENDING MACHINE! LOOK WHAT I GOT! AND ALL FOR ONLY A QUARTER! *I shove Evee and BH in their faces*
that's cool.
*jaw drops* ... ... ... WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?! THIS IS AWESOME!
(and life goes on as such)

THE END!

They're lined up from oldest to youngest from left to right. the oldest ones are closets to dying is they don't get enough clicks in time, so if you don't know how much time they have left (which I'm SURE you don't), just assume they only have 1 more day to live. SO HELP THEM! Please?

MY PRECIOUS LITTLE HATCHLINGS! (who need clicks to survive and mature)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
MY EGGYS! (who need clicks to survive and hatch)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

anime_kitty_8791

warrior tsukiko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:09 pm
"I always get the worst luck with stuff like this... What the hell."
-pops in a quarter-
"Oh My GOD! It's Goku!" (Dragonball Z) xd biggrin smile sad "Oh, crap. Where do I get that much food?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:14 pm
While walking around one day, suddenly sees a very dilapidated, shredded and smashed vending machine that looked like it had been broken into on several occasions.

Suddenly, a truck pulls up, and some workers load the plile of scrap metal onto the back of the truck with much difficulty. Then they wheel out a very shiny, very intmidating new vending machine, and put it into the place the old machine was.

Feeling like playing a trick, I took out my handy coin on a string, and proceeded to "pay" the machine a quarter. The machine juddered loudly, but nothing came out.
Disgusted, I turned to leave when I heard the sound of metal scraping against metal.

I turned around to see that the machine had sprouted wheels and a strange looking mechanism I did not want to find out the use for.
I ran for my life, ducked around the corner, and took out the Executioner from the Assassin's guise.

After catching my breath, I leapt out, and opened fire.
The first few shots bounced off the metal plating, but the repeated barrage dented and cracked the machine's exterior,until with a deafening grinding, it came to a stop.
Lo and behold, the prizes were intact.

Hmm, never seen THAT before...  

directvantage45

Master cade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:52 pm
while walking down a hall listening to my ipod I bump into an unusual vending machine with no pictures on it to show whats in it I suddenly feel my self reaching in my pocket for a quarter and pops it in the machine and then out comes out a..... exclaim blaugh OMG a death note.....looks around for a shinigami then puts in another quarter and out comes a.... suddenly realises the shinigami behind me and passes out reawakens and find that the shinigami is gone and as well as the thing I bought is gone but I still have the note book.....mabe thats a bad thing neutral I then walk around the cornor and then looks back to see if the machine is still their and it isnt.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:41 pm
OMGWTH!!?!?!?! OUT OF ORDER!!!!!!!  

Mighty Dark Assassin

gabriellabella590

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:04 pm
*Returns to her high school on Alumni Night*

I'm feeling thirsty guys, I'm going to get something from the vending machine.

*Heads to the commons. Notices there is only one vending machine. Peers closely*

eek No way! All the drinks have been replaced with bishies! whee
Kyaa which one to choose?

*Puts in quarter. Loud whirring sound follows with a -plop-*

Banzai! A Zero Kiryuu plushie!! heart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:51 pm
*looks around*
*ties a string through a hole in a quarter*
I'm so evilly genius...
*Puts trick quater in, waits, then pulls it back out*
*Holds breath as prize comes out*
... Yes now my diabolical take over may begin! domokun
*Slowly slips death note into backpack and walks away with a skip in step*  

kcsb91

Lord Deathnotefan666

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:20 pm
put quarter in and I got a deathnote  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:58 pm
*takes quarter out of pocket*
*slips out of hand rolling down a random hill that just so happens to be there*
OMFG MY QUARTER crying
*finds a quarter on the ground*
domokun YAY
*puts quarter in*
*out comes Haruhara from FLCL*
NOOOOO WHY ME gonk
man now what stare
hey little kid ill trade u this doll for that monkey u have there twisted  

Placeboraw

YumeOibito07

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:07 pm
"ooooh!an anime vending machine!cool!"

*fishes purse for a quarter*

*finds one then plops it into coin slot*

*stares at prize*

"what is this?it's a ponta can.."

*pulls it completely*

"..with a ryoma plushie holding it!yay!"

whee

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:31 pm
"Darn, i'm lost. well, may as well pass the time with this vending machine..."(thunk) "What do we have here?"

In his hand he holds a very heavy handgun, made of some unknown material, silver and gold in color, engraved with the roman numeral XIII.

" Well well, what do we have here? Guess we'll have to go try this baby out!!!"  

directvantage45

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces