[PRP] Suki's Journal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

skullgrl

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:42 am
Suki's Slimey Journal

Welcome to Suki's journal of silky slimeness.

Point tally: 16 heart 3nodding

Post 1: Welcome
Post 2: My slimes
Post 3: Notes
Post 4: About Me

Anything after post 5 (which is reserved) is PRP.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:44 am

Now you meet mine.
User Image
Coal,
Color:Black
Type:Basic

He's a bit cold and distant. Coal is often found sitting in his lab pondering life's toughest of questions. Thinking and theories are what he finds fun. Not someone to get into a debate with because you'll never win. He enjoys immersing himself in books from medievil times. Don't leave your old tomes lying out if Coal comes by, he's likely to steal them! eek

User Image
Myth,
Color:purple
Type:Basic

She's adventurous and mysterious. Her favorite pastime is reading through the library’s mythology section. Myth fancies herself as a bit of a historian and is particularly interested in Atlantis. She has stolen my Favorite Folktales from around the World By: Jane Yolen several times!

10s=2p

skullgrl

skullgrl

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:45 am

My notes:
5/19/07
When the shop is open I plan to get another version for both Coal and Myth, plus some other slimes. I'm thinking of breeding Coal and Myth but that will be decided later on. Coal/Myth would have a Air elemental. I must get that thingy potion so you can get a higher evolution but it's 25 points. xp I think my fingers will be numb from all that typing! And I also want the ninja and holly berry slimehs so in total that comes to:
50 points!?!
*Bangs head repeatedly on table*

5/21/07
I love RP-ing my silkeh slimes. They're the best. Really. I've been looking at other pets, to see if there was one I might also like to focus on but nope. Nothing. Sad that these cute wittle blobby pixels are my fav. Hehe. Short sentences.

9/8/07
Homigosh I. Am. So. Lazy. I haven't updated for FOREVER! I really need to. I love this, it's so much fun and great practise for my writing! Well, I've got to go to bed, I'm sick and sleepy. Also have homework tomorrow. Bluhgh! gonk

Remeber: 5 sentences = 1 point
(That's just so I don't have to go back to the main page to calculate my posts every time.)

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:46 am

About Me:
Username: Skullgrl
Name: Just call me Suki (I'm not giving my real name out on the internet)
Fav. Smiley's: blaugh eek crying stare twisted rofl 3nodding gonk emo
Likes: Art, Journals, ATC's, Books, Reading, Writing, Html, Internet, Gaia, Gaia "pets", Occult, Crows, Skulls, Cephalopods and anything generally morbid. Plus I love the winter and rain.
Dislikes: Dogma, Animal testing, Scammers, The Summer (it's evil!)

skullgrl

skullgrl

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:21 am
Reserved for when the mood strikes.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:57 pm

Coal:A trip out.

A short ray of light streamed in from the window. Opening an eye, he looked around. The dust was settling on his old rickety desk which was overflowing with papers. His three bookshelves sagged due to the weight of the books they carried. He'd fallen asleep reading again. His stomach growled, as he felt the familiar pangs of hunger run through his body.

What's one more sleepless, lonely night? Or one more hunger filled day? It all seemed to blur to Coal. His mother always told him not to be so cynical. He tried, he really did but then her life was cut short by an ignorant human's giant foot. This is getting me nowhere, he thought to himself with a sigh muffled by his tattered covers. Pulling the bedding off of him, he made his way to the bathroom where he washed up. Slowly plodding to the kitchen he noticed another unpayed bill laying tucked under some papers around his desk. Picking it up he sighed again;

"Final Notice"

They always say that and yet there's always another one. Week after week without a job. Coal did what he could and had to but there was a depression in The Slimedom. People killed each other to get lowpaying, intensive labor jobs and yet got no further than himself.

Heading into to the kitchen, he opened the fridge. A distinct smell of curdled milk, and rotten eggs filled the air. Frowning he picked up the only piece of cheese without greenish-blue fuzz on it. Closing his eyes and plugging his nose he hastily ate the old cheese.

"Mmmm tangy" He giggled to himself.

He stuck his hand into the fridge once again and found a juice box. Coal's eyes lit up instantly, the summer was hot and this was exactly what he needed. After drinking it he started to think. I should get out more, but where in the world would I want to go? Somewhere quiet, with something constructive to do but not to many people... The library. It finally hit him, of course the library, quiet and lots of books! What could be better. Grabbing his sweater he ran out the door, not even bothering to lock it.

30 Sentences = 6points

skullgrl

skullgrl

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:25 am

Coal:to the library, a meeting

He bounced threw the street, only stopping for a moment to put on his sweater and smell the bakery preparing for the day. Dashing down Main Street, he slowed as he came upon the castle. He stood in awe for a moment. Staring through the giant golden gates at the magnifient feat of architecture that lay before him. The Castle, to live there, it was every young slimes dream. Most realised how crazy this was by the time they grew up but still there were those who believed that their chance at the lap of luxury was right around the corner. A gaurd shoo'ed him away. Shaking his head and clearing it of any hopes or dream he continued to stroll down the alleyways of Slimedom. Turning the corner he climbed the steps to the library. Opening the door, he hesitantly entered.

Suddenly everything changed. He was no longer a poor slime. Here there was no concept of time or the rich and poor. The only measure of who you were was how fast, and how many books you could read before you left. He decided to take a break from non-fiction. Otherwise he would never sleep again in this lifetime. Making his way to fiction, he stopped, without warning. His eyes fixed on a beautiful purple slime. She was struggling to hold a large pile of books. So, being the gentleman that he is, Coal ran over to help her. And, hopefully get her name!

20 Sentences = 4points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:34 pm

Myth: Just Another day.

It was still dark when Myth, a glossy purple slime woke up. Her ancient alarm clock chimed. She lived in a one room apartment. Which the tinyest bathroom possible. The depression had hit this side of the Slimedom especially hard. It was something she had enherited from her Grandslimes. Along with a string of debts.

Myth had never met her real parents. Only those who said they were her Grandslimes. She always debated their true connections to her. And always hoped that she would find some forgotten tome in the library that she worked. One that would lead her to the answers. Of who she was and how she came to be.

But lately there was no time for her search. No time for anything really. Working endless hours, with little sleep or food. Myth only found refuge in books. The most she found was in the books that gave her name to her. Myth had always loved myths.

She hit the alarm clock and got out of bed to go to work.

20 Sentences = 4 points

skullgrl

Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces