Submit

I <3 Nachos.
  Yummy! :D
  Ew. D:
View Results

SilverMaple

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:58 pm
Are you the type of person who changes avatar outfits every five minutes or can you spend a whole month on Gaia in the same outfit?

I myself change at least every three days. I can't leave my avatar alone in one outfit! I never seem to be satisfied with keeping just one outfit. I know someone who literally changes every five minutes when she's online! rofl

Others I've seen wear practically the same outfit for a month, changing very little. eek

So, which are you, and why?

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:15 pm
right now i change it almost every day xD!!! i used to change it every few weeks, but that was when i had only a little variety of items.. now that i have more, i mix and match alot xD  

Hidden Within The Dark

Celestriakle

Shameless Firestarter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:02 am
I usually keep mine for a few weeks for a few reasons:

1. I like to show my avvie around.

2. I like to predesign my avvies via tektek.

3. When I design the avvies, it's almost always all stuff I don't own, therefore I am always broke afterwards. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:38 pm
I never change my avatar.
Almost never.
Maybe an item or two, but it mostly stays the same.
I've been looking like this for years.

What I do is that I make mule accounts and give them their own outfits, which I never change also.
Instead of changing my avatar I just go on the other accounts.

Robot Propaganda

chicksineggz

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:24 pm
I love changing my avi's outfit. I would change it more often if I had more clothes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:15 am
I'm a changer. I normally change outfits like every ten minutes.
Lately I've been trying to see if I can come up with outfits that I'll wear for at least a day.

I used to make dream avatars on Tektek. Well... Gavsim and the GAC. Before I'd even buy the items for the dream avatar, I'd make a new dream avatar.
I finally realized that you don't have to have one "dream avatar" that you stick to. Soo~~ I instead bought items that can be paired together to make a multitude of items. >3 And I keep buying items. x.x Cheap store items and deals in the market are your friend. <333

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items