Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a Trekkie Teacher?
  Yes! It's awesome!
  No, sadly D:
  Yeah, but it's weird...
  No, and I'm glad I don't!
  I honestly don't know :o (bring a trekkie item to school and see if they recognize it!)
View Results

Ultra Big Mega Super Sean

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:53 pm
My former music teacher once saw me with a copy of Star Trek The Magazine and "confiscated" it. I looked over at her desk and she was reading it. Then, we started talking about Star Trek. I actually became Trek friends with her. My friend and I bought her the first season of TOS.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:18 am
Pherfiniel
I had a student teacher who was a total Trekkie. I dressed up as Spock for Halloween and went into class and he geeked out majorly in front of everyone, shouting "OH MY GOD! I WAS SPOCK FOR HALLOWEEN WHEN I WAS A KID!"
I then returned the total geek-out and we talked about ST for a good five minutes, and then my actual teacher walked in and was like "Spock? Like Benjamin Spock?" (She was my history teacher.) We laughed.

There's also a teacher in my school named "Bill Riker", but it's gotta be a conincidence because he's older than TNG. But still, I go up to people and I'm like "Oh yeah, I know William Riker. He taught me so much..."

Benjamin Spock...Oh wow no she didn't! *snaps fingers in z formation* lol  

Shopping_Spree_101

Shopping_Spree_101

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:21 am
Hendrik Heidler
My former music teacher once saw me with a copy of Star Trek The Magazine and "confiscated" it. I looked over at her desk and she was reading it. Then, we started talking about Star Trek. I actually became Trek friends with her. My friend and I bought her the first season of TOS.

lol! the powers of being a teacher....they get what they want by "confiscating" it. Reminds me of something from Harry Potter involving a confiscated Fang Frisbee...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:58 pm
I have a few teachers who used to watch. I once sent one of them an email about a totally different topic and he replied with a metaphor to an old TOS episode he watched (thats when I first found out he watched Trek). He also watcehd Buffy 4laugh He's my favourite teacher on Earth.

Another teacher also watched Trek and we crack lame ST jokes whenever something reminds one of us of the Trek.  

TRikers_girl

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:34 pm
Pherfiniel
I had a student teacher who was a total Trekkie. I dressed up as Spock for Halloween and went into class and he geeked out majorly in front of everyone, shouting "OH MY GOD! I WAS SPOCK FOR HALLOWEEN WHEN I WAS A KID!"
I then returned the total geek-out and we talked about ST for a good five minutes, and then my actual teacher walked in and was like "Spock? Like Benjamin Spock?" (She was my history teacher.) We laughed.

There's also a teacher in my school named "Bill Riker", but it's gotta be a conincidence because he's older than TNG. But still, I go up to people and I'm like "Oh yeah, I know William Riker. He taught me so much..."

You had a teacher called Spock? And Riker?
O___O

My friend's father is a trekkie. He has the entire set of Next Gen and TOS plus all the films. Probably more, but thats all I saw.

:'D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:37 pm
My school has several trekkie teachers. I talk to them all the time. They're cool.
The catch: none of them have ever been MY teachers. They're all teachers of my friends, though. It's really awkward.
But I love it.
cool  

Tevakh

XxXEvilgeniusXxX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:57 pm
lol My career ed teacher is a trekkie razz
he dressed up as Picard for halloween lol awesomeness.

one day he was teaching a lesson on WHMIS symbols (easy peazy 7th grade sutff but I guess the teaching outline said he had to recap it). and he's like " is it just me or does the symbol for 'biohazard' look like the Klingon symbol" then the teacher another trekkie classmate and I got into a big conversation lol. The rest of the class was like " umm wtf?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:21 pm
XD
All the science teachers in my school except one or two are Trekkies (I asked 8D). My biology teacher from last year dressed up as Spock last year, then as Kirk this year (some teacher I don't know was Spock). My current English teacher likes Star Trek, but need to watch it again. She's more into vampires. XD Also, my math teacher from last year loves Star Trek, we talk about it all the time. =D Some of my friends are Trekkies too. :]

Random fact: There's a boy that goes to my school whose first name is Kirk. =D

Oingo

Victorie Rose

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i have been told that my creative writing teacher is a HUGE trekkie, but i don't have him till next semester. And i have made ST references in my Drama class, the student teacher got it, but everyone except one student looked at me like i had grown another head. emo emo emo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:37 pm
I work in a school and I am a huge trekkie.
I'm not a teacher, I am a special ed Para.
I work with kids that can't talk and are in wheelchairs so they don't get any of that. I would love to have talks about Star Trek with students.  

Codiah

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces