Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:24 pm
Don't get jealous cause her mom is a bit better than your mom whom still drinks infant formulas from baby bottles  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:18 am
My mom and shannan ARE men. XD

My momma values her vitamins and healthy diet, your momma should try it out too.

The Master uses Thread

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:12 pm
At least my mom doesn't dress like a salamander

((You think these momma jokes are aweful then by the TMNT soundtrack and listen to the last part of the first song, some of the worst momma jokes ever heard XD))  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:13 pm
Mack the Dragon Rider

((You think these momma jokes are aweful then by the TMNT soundtrack and listen to the last part of the first song, some of the worst momma jokes ever heard XD))
Really now? *wants to listen now*

Yo momma's so fat she fell off both sides of the bed!
....so fat that she uses the equater as an earring
.... so fat that when she wore a yellow dress people said "Hey look, the sun's moving!
... so fat that when she stood in front of the sun, people said "Hey look, a solar eclipse!

funny thing is that these can be changed to fit for the situation.

I heard this one other joke, not a burn, but still.

One day a Black Jew, a White Jew and a Chinese Jew met together and began wondering where they could find a Mexican Jew, because you know how there's a person of every race in a religion. Well, they hear about a restaurant in Mexico where the chef there knows everything and pays the place a visit. When the waitress asks them what they want, one of them asks her where they could find a mexican jew. The waitress said she didn't know and went to talk to the chef, because he knows everything. Well, she asks the chef and he says there's no such thing. The lady comes back and tells them "I'm sorry, but there's no such thing." Well, the guys get angry and one of them say "But there's a person of every race and they have a religion. There's a Mexican Jew out there, I know it!" So the lady goes back to the chef and tells him that, and they get in a argument. The chef comes out, angry, and tells "There's no such as a Mexican Jew! I have Orange Jew, Apple Jew, but no Mexican Jew!!!"

Get it? Ehh, apologies to those who get offended by this!  

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lieutenant--Dan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:22 am
Mack the Dragon Rider

.... so fat that when she wore a yellow dress people said "Hey look, the sun's moving!
... so fat that when she stood in front of the sun, people said "Hey look, a solar eclipse!

.....So fat that when she goes to the beach, she always hears the whale's mating cry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Lieutenant--Dan
Mack the Dragon Rider

.....So fat that when she goes to the beach, she always hears the whale's mating cry.
Ooooh, BURN!!!!  

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

The Master uses Thread

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:23 am
YOH MOMMA'S SO FAT SHE KILLED MY THREAD!! 8D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:00 pm
Yo mama's so fat that no matter how drunk a guy would get, he would never do her!  

infernal_soul

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:57 pm
[-Tedious-]
YOH MOMMA'S SO FAT SHE KILLED MY THREAD!! 8D

XDDD  
~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED