Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
So what are you working on? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noirkaze

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:01 am
I saw the topic line and thought.... might as well join in. Even though it seems a bit latter than others.

Congrats by the way.

I am working on starting a Demos with a friend. We shall see how well the children of the gods of wine and music fair on this journey. We will be making 100 bulls out of clay to burn and smash next weekend. yeah hexotomia (spell wrong most likely)

As outside the realm of spirit I am getting ready to move yet again and celebrate yet another passing of my day of birth.

(Notes he shouldn't drink wine then post)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:38 am
Noirkaze
I saw the topic line and thought.... might as well join in. Even though it seems a bit latter than others.

Congrats by the way.

I am working on starting a Demos with a friend. We shall see how well the children of the gods of wine and music fair on this journey. We will be making 100 bulls out of clay to burn and smash next weekend. yeah hexotomia (spell wrong most likely)

As outside the realm of spirit I am getting ready to move yet again and celebrate yet another passing of my day of birth.

No, no DRINK THEN POST! Then DANCE. More fun.
How far away from me do you live? I'd love to join you. My actual observances of festivals are well, lacking. I need to buy the calendar again.  

maenad nuri
Captain

Noirkaze

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:21 am
Nuri
Noirkaze

Congrats by the way.

No, no DRINK THEN POST! Then DANCE. More fun.
How far away from me do you live? I'd love to join you. My actual observances of festivals are well, lacking. I need to buy the calendar again.

Melbourne Florida... far but not tooooooo far. I met someone at PSG this year that would love to join us and he is from Iowa.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:25 pm
Mundane, working on getting a new job, taking Tai Chi and Gung Fu classes, working on my photography and other such things that I'm learning (such as identifying flowers, trees and other herbs around our town)

Spiritual-Learning more about Irish mythology (motivation is my Irish heritage and my interest in Brighid) maybe learning more about Nordic mythology, Celtic things. Different cultures and current pagan traditions and religions.

Connecting more with the God and Goddess, learning how the divine plays their role in the world and in our lives. Learning about the beauty of nature. All of this through observation.

These things and basically learning anything that I can that would be beneficially to my spiritual path. Which is a lot of things. Trying to decide what divination system I want to work with as well, and if I want to commit my time towards learning tarot.  

Estrella Eterna

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces