Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
School Project Survey

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sildrag

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:01 pm
Hey guys help my friends and I out with this survey. It's for a class. If any of you feel uncomfortable answering a question just reply with n/a. Thnk you very much.^^

User Image
1. Looking at this person, what would you say his economic status is?

(a) Rich (b) middle class (c) poor

2. What would you say his GPA is?
(a) 1.0-2.0, (b) 2.0-3.0, (c) 3.0-4.0

3. Would you consider this person to be athletic?
(a) Yes (b) no

4. If you are a girl, would you consider giving this guy your phone number? (Do not answer if you are a guy)
(a) Definitely, (b) probably, (c) maybe, (d) no way

5. If you are a guy, would you want to be friends with this guy? (Do not answer if you are a girl)

6. If you are a girl, would you consider going on a date with this guy?(Do not answer if you are a guy)
(a) Definitely, (b) probably, (c) maybe, (d) hell no

7. If you are a boy, would you hang out with this guy? (Do not answer if you are a girl)
(a) Yes (b) no way

8. Based on the photo presented, what would you say their SAT score was?

9. Based on the photo, do you think the person is involved in a relationship?

10. Based on the photo presented, would you say this individual is going to college or not?

11. If this person asks to lend $0.50, would you give it to him if you had it?

12. If this person offers to drive you home would you accept it?

13. If you needed help with homework and he was in your class, would you ask him for help?

14. Does this person look like a nice person to talk to?

15. How comfortable would you be sitting next to this person on a scale from 1-10 with 1 being
you will not allow yourself to sit with him, 5 being indifferent, and 10 being you will purposely sit next to him?  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:02 am
Is that person you or one of your friends?  

MeltingMilkBottle

Agile Browser

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:32 pm
I would say he looks like he's middle class. If the house in the picture is his, he lives in a middle class house.

I would say his GPA 2.0-3.0. He doesn't look like the studying type to me.

No. He might play basketball with his friends, but I don't think he's really athletic.

4. If you are a girl, would you consider giving this guy your phone number? (Do not answer if you are a guy)
N/A

5. If you are a guy, would you want to be friends with this guy? (Do not answer if you are a girl)
Maybe, if I knew more about him.

6. If you are a girl, would you consider going on a date with this guy?(Do not answer if you are a guy)
N/A

7. If you are a boy, would you hang out with this guy? (Do not answer if you are a girl)
A) Yeah, I guess so.

I would say his score is between 1400-1500. The average SAT score is 1540.

Yes.

10. Based on the photo presented, would you say this individual is going to college or not?
He is going to college. He's probably not going to a big, well-known college, though.

11. If this person asks to lend $0.50, would you give it to him if you had it? Yes.

Most likely no. I don't ride with people I'm not familiar with. Besides, I have my own car.

13. If you needed help with homework and he was in your class, would you ask him for help?
No.

14. Does this person look like a nice person to talk to? I really can't answer that without knowing more about him. Maybe.

15. How comfortable would you be sitting next to this person on a scale from 1-10 with 1 being you will not allow yourself to sit with him, 5 being indifferent, and 10 being you will purposely sit next to him?
Seven

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:05 pm
(b) Middle Class

(c) 3.0-4.0, he's asian duh! xD

(a) Yes, he's relatively tall.

No answer.

(b) Probably, I easily befriend people.

No answer.

(a) Yes

8. Based on the photo presented, what would you say their SAT score was? 1650

9. Based on the photo, do you think the person is involved in a relationship? No.

10. Based on the photo presented, would you say this individual is going to college or not? He's going to college.

11. If this person asks to lend $0.50, would you give it to him if you had it? No.

12. If this person offers to drive you home would you accept it? No.

13. If you needed help with homework and he was in your class, would you ask him for help? Yes.

14. Does this person look like a nice person to talk to? Yes.

15. How comfortable would you be sitting next to this person on a scale from 1-10 with? 7

Sushi Flavored Gatorade

Fire_Tanizard

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:23 pm

(a) Yes (b) no ~proboly play sports for fun but not super atheletic

~I find it easier to talk to people online then by phone so i usally only talk to my friends by phone if its something important
N/A

It wouldnt be a "hell no" but not my type
N/A

N/A
No
yup
yes
No~I would need to know that person pretty well
No~I would want to know wether that person is good at that class
yes
15. How comfortable would you be sitting next to this person on a scale from 1-10 with 1 being
you will not allow yourself to sit with him, 5 being indifferent, and 10 being you will purposely sit next to him?6  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:37 pm
[Shimmer in the sky so empty, lonely, rising in the warmth of the Son's love . . . ]

________1. Looking at this person, what would you say his economic status is?
    (b) middle class

(c) 3.0-4.0

(a) Yes

(c) Maybe

n/a

(c) Maybe

n/a

Ugh, I don't know.

Perhaps.

Most likely.

Sure, why not.

Maybe not.

When do I never need help on homework? I don't think so.

Yeah, pretty much.

you will not allow yourself to sit with him, 5 being indifferent, and 10 being you will purposely sit next to him?

[. . . Star unknowing of night and day, Spirit we wait for the loving Son]

Noog Nkauj

RAWRpham

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:33 pm

middle class

3.0-4.0

possiby

4. If you are a girl, would you consider giving this guy your phone number?
maybe

5. If you are a guy, would you want to be friends with this guy?
n/a

6. If you are a girl, would you consider going on a date with this guy?
maybe if i knew u beter

7. If you are a boy, would you hang out with this guy?
n/a  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:16 pm
Please notify us when you have finished this assignment.

1. B (middle class)

2. B (2.0-3.0)

3. A (Yes)

4. [Does not apply]

5. B (Probably)

6. [Does not apply]

7. A (Yes)

8. This is tough because when I took the SATs, the maximum was 1600. Now, I think it's at 2400. If the 1600 max. score was still being used, I'd say 1420.

9. Yes.

10. Since college is something most youths today consider, I 'd have to say "Yes."

11. Yes.

12. No.

13. No. (I'd just schedule a meeting w/ my instructor)

14. Yes.

15. 7/10

[O/T: Hmm, the guy has the exact same haircut and stubble as I do... confused ]  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PoppyLander

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:39 pm
I'd say at least middle class. If that is his home, he appears to be one of those laid-back guys who likes to dress comfortably. :]

Eh. I don't really know. I'll choose B, though. He doesn't look really nerdy, but he looks like he'd care. ;D

(a) Yes (b) no
Yep. He's wearing athletic-like wear. ;]

I would if I personally knew him. I don't give strangers my number, tho. sweatdrop

-No Option-

If he was my type, then why not? :]

(a) Yes (b) no way
-No Option-

I have no clue what SAT scores are like. :/ Sorry. D:

He doesn't look like a straight-up G, but he looks caring still. ^_^

I'd say his parents would pay for him to go whether he was good or not in school.

Sure, why not? :]

I don't accept rides from strangers. If he was a really good family friend, then yes, I would.

Sure. I'd be willing to accept help form anybody. :3

Yes, he looks like an interesting person. All people are interesting in my opinion, though. ;D

10. I never feel uncomfortable sitting next to people. Unless they're a teacher or doing something entoxicating. X:

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:27 pm
I would have to go with A, rich, but not based on his appearance, but on his surroundings. Sorry, but even though that shouldn't be taken into consideration, it does somewhat take play into your human's study.

Well, going with the nation's average, I suppose letter B would be a good range.

Yes

N/A

Maybe. I don't like making new friends all too much, but that's just me.

N/A

Well, it all depends back to if I were a friend with him. But since I am uncertain about that, I cannot give a defined answer for this, either.

Well...since the change of the SAT, I do not know what is considered the average range of scoring the nation, however I suppose within the limits of those--give or take 150 points higher and/or lower.

A possibilty, yes. However, nothing really leads to that assumption.

Probably, yes. Again, the scenary implies that this guy comes from money, so he would have no troubles affording tuition...in theory, of course.

Yeah. It's only fifty cents, after all.

No. Don't know him. That'd be weird.

Hm...Well, depends on what kind of grades he gets himself. I mean, if he's doing worse than I, than no. And of course, visa versa if he was getting better grades than me.

Hm...I suppose so. But it's all a matter of opinion. There's no fact behind something like that. Nevertheless, since I can only go with one option, I would go with a yes.

15. How comfortable would you be sitting next to this person on a scale from 1-10 with 1 being you will not allow yourself to sit with him, 5 being indifferent, and 10 being you will purposely sit next to him?
I would give a five. Doesn't really matter to me.  

Crimson_Mercenary

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

YELLOW_FD

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:08 am
N/A.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:08 am
middle class... or maybe rich... ('cause of the pot behind)

What is GPA??

hmmmm.... hard to tell... there are people who don't seem athletic at all but kick a** at sports...
hmmm... we can slightly see some muscles in his legs...
hmm...
Oh, and we can see his veins on his arms.... I think it means he doesn't have too much fat in his body and his muscles are well oxygenated...
so definitely yes 3nodding lol
(Geez I'm so proud of this answer!!! But detective Seijin might be wrong hahaha)

Maybe

yes

????

Yes because he doesn't try to look handsome hahaha (just kidding) xd

maybe... but high school is also possible
(if he is 17 for example wink )

Yes.

no. I never accept that kind of offer from a stranger

If he's got good grades of course.

Don't know.

Seijin

strawberrymintie

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:37 am

(a) Yes (b) no

(a) Definitely, (b) probably, (c) maybe, (d) no way N/A

(a) Yes (b) no way N/A

8. Based on the photo presented, what would you say their SAT score was? question

9. Based on the photo, do you think the person is involved in a relationship? NO

10. Based on the photo presented, would you say this individual is going to college or not? NO

11. If this person asks to lend $0.50, would you give it to him if you had it? Yes, it's still money

12. If this person offers to drive you home would you accept it? NO

13. If you needed help with homework and he was in your class, would you ask him for help? NO, I'm intelligent.

14. Does this person look like a nice person to talk to? Yeah

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:02 pm
b
b
(a) Yes (b) no
a

c

(a) Yes (b) no way
b
basic
dont care
dont care
yes
no
no
dont care
you will not allow yourself to sit with him, 5 being indifferent, and 10 being you will purposely sit next to him?dont care  

blackhawk111

erikaemergency

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:50 pm

(a) Yes (b) no

(a) Yes (b) no way

8. Based on the photo presented, what would you say their SAT score was? ummm, a 76.

yes.

yes.

maybe.

no.

sure.

not really.

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games