Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Multimedia
PS, Nintendo, X-box, or Computer? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite
  PlayStation
  Nintendo
  X-Box
  Computer
  Other(Sega, Atari, so on)
View Results

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:31 am
xX0-Belle-0Xx

Psh super nintendo. Just buy a wii and get the virtual console it has ninty and md games on it and they'll be playable when everyone shifts to HD in 3 years.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:46 pm
My favorites are Playstation 2 and the Xbox 360.  

.killed.tears.

carmen45

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:46 am
PS3 and Nintendo DS  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:08 pm
carmen45
PS3 and Nintendo DS

You actually like the games that are out on PS3?

There are actually games out on PS3? Man, I thought they were a myth.  

Rellik San
Captain

jrat123456

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:52 am
my first gaming system was super nintendo and as time went by i got PS , and PS2 but now i love my computer cuz i don't have to always buy games xd bu for gaming systems i think super nintendo was my favorite one cuz at least the games were good.. now-a-days all u need is a couple of cheats and bam ur done the game burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:54 am
Rellik San
xX0-Belle-0Xx

Psh super nintendo. Just buy a wii and get the virtual console it has ninty and md games on it and they'll be playable when everyone shifts to HD in 3 years.

ah u don't know anything about old school games they better then the ones we have today!  

jrat123456

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:25 pm
jrat123456
Rellik San
xX0-Belle-0Xx

ah u don't know anything about old school games they better then the ones we have today!

Son, I've gamed on machines you probably haven't even heard of, I own a megadrive mk 1, complete with Mega CD and 32x add ons, I played the original NiGHTs into Dreams the same year it came out, Boy, I remember when Disney developed in house games that were actually good.

Your the one who doesn't know anything about old school games, because your too blinded by the whole 'retro is cool' fad, to see you have the option to play those same games, with higher resolution exactly as they were, without the need to keep switching wires and consoles. But not only that, its the chance to play and own games legally, which up until the Wii came out I could only play via illegal roms.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:31 pm
jrat123456
my first gaming system was super nintendo and as time went by i got PS , and PS2 but now i love my computer cuz i don't have to always buy games xd bu for gaming systems i think super nintendo was my favorite one cuz at least the games were good.. now-a-days all u need is a couple of cheats and bam ur done the game burning_eyes

All you needed in the old days was a game genie, bam your done... whats your point? Don't think the old days were some halcyon time of non-cheating and better gameplay, play games like bio-shock, then go back to the original doom, then tell me, that doom is the better game.

Kiddo, go back and play those old snes games, then when you compare them to games of today, very few have aged well at all. Take of the rose tinted glasses and view the reality of video games.  

Rellik San
Captain

Smexy-Ray

Friendly Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:35 pm
computer depending on your Ram  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:43 pm
Rellik San
carmen45
PS3 and Nintendo DS

lol yea umm they haven't made much gaming progress with the ps3 just because the hardware is so advance that the game creators cant use it to its full capacity  

Smexy-Ray

Friendly Fairy

7,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Consumer 100

Koolio Kitsune

Dangerous Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:54 pm
x-box360..just for the fact some of my most absolutely fave games came out for it first...like FEAR files..and fatal frame 1-3..man those games rule..yes i love scary games that make you bump in the night..  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:30 pm
Smexy-Ray
Rellik San
carmen45
PS3 and Nintendo DS

lol yea umm they haven't made much gaming progress with the ps3 just because the hardware is so advance that the game creators cant use it to its full capacity
No console is used to capacity at launch.

And the hardware isn't so much advance and unnesacerily complicated, making it difficult and stupidly expensive to program for, besides as they Wii has shown advanced isn't nesacerily good and before you start with the 'Wii is for kids' bull s**t, look at games like No More Heroes and then tell me that.  

Rellik San
Captain

mooncalf90

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:41 am
Even though I love Halo 3, Bioshock and Call of Duty 4, I don't like the Xbox 360 because I had to get mine replaced twice in the first month. I traded it in and used the money to bulk up the good ol' computer. I got a wii too, but I barely play that. I reeeeeeeeeeeeally want a PS3, but my PS2 serves my needs well in the meantime.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:24 pm
Just got more use out of my 360 thanks to Fable 2 and Fallout 3 this month.  

Art Payment

Multimedia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces