Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
((Code Geass)) Find out what the hype is about...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose side are you on?
  All hail Britania!
  Nippon Banzia!
  What's a Code Geass?
  Gold!
View Results

AngeIIusMalus

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:41 am
User Image

OMG! I just finished watching all 23 eps!
MOU! Why do we have to wait til summer to see the last 5 eps crying
How could they just end it like that and leave me hanging Hidoooi!

This series is way intense and rocks so hard. I'm totally obsessed with it now
Go CLAMP!

Sooo, for thoes of you who don't know what Code Geass is...
It's an Anime that's all the rage in Japan right now. CLAMP colaborates on it and it's really good.

It's about the Britania empire who have contorl of most of the world.
7 years before the main events in the anime, Britania evades and takes over Japan and re name it Area 11

The "11's" the new name for Japanese are greatly oppressed by the Britanian's

Luloch, (the guy in the pic above) a Britanian, hates the empire because of what they did to his mother and for casing him and his little sister aside. Him and his sister Nanaly were exiled to Japan, where he lived with and boy named Sukaku who was the son of the Japanese Prime Minister.

It was there in Japan Luloch made his first ever freind, Susaku, and he and his sister had peace for the first time....

but then when the empire evades Japan, that peace is shattered. he vows to his friend Suzaku that he will crush the empire.

7 years later, while Luloch is attending the Britania Academy in the Tokyo settlement, He's involved in an accident and meets a mystrious girl that calls herself C.C. (green haired chick in the pic bellow)
C.C. gives Luloch a mysterious power that allows him to give anyone an order that they will follow without hesitation.

He uses this power to start his long desired war against Britania. With this power he takes up the alias "Zero" and behind a mask and cloak he commands his Order of Black Knights rising up against the Britania empire

soooo ya

It's a totally awesome anime :wee:
It has lots of cute CC Sakura moments mixed with some dark and twisted X moments... very CLAMP

I'm officially a Lulu fan girl whee
Made me some Icons
User Image User Image User Image <--- this one's only funny if you've seen the Boondocks TV show

dude...it made me crave Pizza Hut something fierce

User Image

This is really in the show...the character eat Pizza Hut like every other ep...
It's not even parodied like Pizza Hot or something...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:19 am
So has anyone seen Code Geass yet?  

AngeIIusMalus

lolo who

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:08 pm
Rumors about the second season is in production, it should be release soon if it's true.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:25 am
Dark Flame Ditto
Rumors about the second season is in production, it should be release soon if it's true.

Ya, it's due out next month ^^  

AngeIIusMalus

Echrin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:24 am
They ended it on a cliffhanger. crap. I cant believe what happened in that last episode! I cant wait for the next season. It's going to be INSANE  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:00 am
Echrin
They ended it on a cliffhanger. crap. I cant believe what happened in that last episode! I cant wait for the next season. It's going to be INSANE

Gha! I know. they made us wait three months between ep 23 and 24&25 just to leave us hanging AGAIN stressed Evil Bastards. Now we have to wait til march xp  

AngeIIusMalus

Ciro Blue

Distinct Genius

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:06 pm
Code Geass ROCKS!

i just finished both seasons!!
gosh! it was sooo exciting!!

ALL HAIL LELOUCH vi BRITANNIA!!
ALL HAIL EMPEROR LELOUCH!
LOL!! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:21 pm
Watched the full season on Youtube on the dubber channel. I actually like the dub a bit better than the sub and since I don't have to tap myself to death. Code G is one of the few anime series in which I can say I enjoy each and every character and I really don't have any favorites.  

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces