Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Flushing out the former flufflies... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:32 am
Henry Dorsett Case
Correction my foot - the skit is on the website. Listen to the skit any time you want. Laugh until you pee.

wink
eek

I am THERE. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:14 pm
Byaggha
Henry Dorsett Case
Correction my foot - the skit is on the website. Listen to the skit any time you want. Laugh until you pee.

wink
eek

I am THERE. heart

I have always wanted to do that, but I eat my four/six plates pretty quickly. If they have white rice noodles, then its easy to make it to 8 plates.  

jaden kendam

Kal Eldritch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:22 am
Cookie dough comes in first, but I also like some of the sour, delicious fruit creations that were at Ben and Jerries last time I remembered. Passionfruit...mmmm...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:50 am
Mmmm... I had Haagen Dasz Belgian chocolate today. Yummy.  

Pelta

elizabeth jude

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:53 am
I normally do not eat ice cream because of the dairy, so Raspberry Sorbet is my favourite. (Then comes lemon ice.) But when I do eat ice cream I eat Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:02 pm
Well, I'm the kind of girl that likes a lot of crap in my ice cream. Vermonty Python from Ben and Jerry's is currently my favorite "normal" ice cream (meaning you can simply walk into a store and buy it). But I'm a sundae girl to be honest. Cold Stone Creamery's Birthday Cake Remix is my favorite!  

EternalHearts

Sir_Catherine

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:52 pm
Good old mint ice cream with chocolate pieces in it. Any brand will do but I do enjoy Kemps. I've also had a wonderful white mint ice cream with mint chocolate streaks, but I can't recall the brand other than it comes in a box and is sold in northern Wisconsin, U.S.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:45 pm
For me, it's ice cream sandwiches, bonus if it is a Chipwich (two chocolate chip cookies as the top and bottom, vanilla ice cream in the middle and rolled around the edges in chocolate chips).

Failing that, Chocolate Chip Ice Cream (not the Mint, mind you, the straight chocolate).  

Daven Moto

patch99329

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:09 pm
For me, It has to be ben and jerries cookie dough ice cream razz heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:06 am
Ye Gods, ice cream . . . my current favorite is Take the Cake by Edy's (despite the fact that it is associated with American Idol). Yellow cake flavored ice cream with a blue frosting swirl. I like Cold Stone (though it depends upon how I feel as to what I'm getting ( I like Peanut Butter Cup perfection and the Who You Callin' Shortcake? sundae best.). When I was a kid, it was bubble gum, with the genuine chicklets in it.

We have a Culver's frozen custard near our house, and I'm always amused at how they put their custard flavor right over their food special of the day, so you'll get a billboard like:

FUDGE SWIRL
TUNA MELT

or
CARAMEL PECAN CHIP
ROAST BEEF PLATTER

I know what they mean, of course, but it looks disgusting. They really should use commas if they have them. xd  

Hybrid Jewel

Telmeneliel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:18 am
ShadowSharrow
Boadicia
Mine has to be chocolate moose tracks.

Yummy.

Oh that has to be mine too! And it has Denali fudge.. from Alaska.. and my daughter's name is Denali.. so this is a common staple in our house..

I also like Baskin and Robbins Peanut Butter and Chocolate.. yuuuuum.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:15 pm
When I'm really feeling decadent (or particularly hormonal), I go for this stuff.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chocolate ice cream with fudge and cinnamon. YES.

Specter Love

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces