Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Anime][Oban Star Racers] Stan & Koji-- Just friends?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stan and Koji a couple?
  <3
  </3
  ???
View Results

Teh_Sheba

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:13 am
I don't know how many of you guys have possibly seen this, or how many of you like it, either way, here goes nothing^^

Here's some background info, for those not familiar with it::
Oban Star Racers is an anime created by Savin Yeatman-Eiffel of France. right now it's running on Jetix on Toon Disney at 7pm and 11:30pm on Mondays and Fridays(depending on where you live)
It's an awesome show about a 15 year-old girl named Eva, who escapes her boarding school to go find her father, who left her there ten years before, after the tragic death of her star-racer pilot mother out of depression. Her father, over the years, has become the best racing manager on Earth, and so, after Eva just finds him(and he doesn't recognize her in the least) he is called to organize a team of the best to participate in the biggest race in the galaxy, the Great Race of Oban. Stowing away as a mechanic named Molly, Eva finds herself to be in the middle of the epic race, even going after its prize, the Ultimate Prize, rumored to be the granting of any wish, any dream at the hands of the Avatar, the master of the universe.

Poster::
User Image

So, as for the possible Yaoi pairings, I'm sure there could be more than a few, many of the characters are male. One, though, actually is pretty prominent.

Stan and Koji are the two hired mechanics for the Earth team, and it's obvious throughout the show that they're the best of friends. However, putting these two together as a couple is not a hard thing at all. For me it was practically automatic, it jumped straight out at me from early on in the series!

So, Stan and Koji: Best friends or something more?

As for the rest of the pairings, feel free to go off on them here, this is not strictly for the two mechanics! One my friend suggested was her two favorite characters in the series, Jordan and Rick.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:52 pm
xd That is a possibility. I can still remember one of the episodes where they had to rebuild the star racer after it had been wrecked. But once it was going again, Stan mentioned something along the lines of "Look Koji, our baby is flying!" Do you remember that, or am I just insane. sweatdrop  

lola_tenshi

Distinct Citizen

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200

Teh_Sheba

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:22 am
lol, yeah, I recall it as 'Look, Koji, our baby's taking off, taking off on her last race,'... I love that one whee t'was also funny when Jordan commented how he 'wouldn't want to ride in that thing anyway,' and Stan and Koji have the most awesome glares on them...Koji's glasses were actually with that classic anime 'evil' glint. They both looked so wonderfully insulted...
whee heart

They're just so cute, and I love when they're getting chased by Flint's worms and Koji clings to Stan in the dead end. I adore that episode for giving those two an adventure of their own, as well as a chance for some fluffiness between them...
heart ninja

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games