Reply Fantasy Books Guild
P.C. Cast

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flitterbye

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:41 am
Well I've look for a thread about her books but I can't seem to find one, so I thought that it wouldn't hurt to make one.

My favorite of her books are the ones set in Partholon. I've read and loved both Divine By Mistake and Divine By Choice, and now I've started on Elphame's Choice.

Cast has written many other books about Goddesses and I haven't been able to decide if I should read them or not. I have quite a stack of books that are my to read pile, and I'm reluctant to add to it just now.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:43 pm
I got Divine By Mistake a few days ago, and started reading it tonight. I like it, so far. I don't think I'm even a quarter of the way through yet, but it's still good. The narrator/main character is really funny. All the stuff about English teachers and English majors makes me laugh. The jokes about high school kids are pretty entertaining, too, especially since I'm still in high school.  

NightIntent
Captain

Xenologista

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:30 am
I've read her "House of Night" series and they are amazing! Marked, Betrayed, Chosen and I'm not sure the title of the fourth one that isn't out yet.  
Fantasy Books Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games