Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
happy mothers day Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

traya sakurazukamori

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:01 pm
it was ~_~ when you become a mother it well be a bless ~_~ makie the husband work hard  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:35 am
soumakisa

on sat night.. i specially bought for her 2 slices of cakes.. they are the expensive kind..

bought it at this shop. canele

it cost about $8 per slice. (almost double the price of cakes you find elsewhere.. the size is quite small too! but it was worth it!)

i chose one black forest, and another Le Royale (which is like black chocolate mousse, rich and delicious, with a bit of hazelnut taste) yummy!

mom had it in the morning and said it was delicious!

we also had a mother days' lunch at New York New York.. We ordered buffalo wings, a potato salad (this salad was a totally ripped off tho)., and a big big breakfast... shared among 3 peeps including me (mom+sis+myself)

EH THAT SHOP IS SO EX!
D:
is new york new york shop at amk hub?
wow you love yr mum.  

kt_jingle

soumakisa

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:54 am
kt_jingle
soumakisa

on sat night.. i specially bought for her 2 slices of cakes.. they are the expensive kind..

bought it at this shop. canele

it cost about $8 per slice. (almost double the price of cakes you find elsewhere.. the size is quite small too! but it was worth it!)

i chose one black forest, and another Le Royale (which is like black chocolate mousse, rich and delicious, with a bit of hazelnut taste) yummy!

mom had it in the morning and said it was delicious!

we also had a mother days' lunch at New York New York.. We ordered buffalo wings, a potato salad (this salad was a total ripped off tho)., and a big big breakfast... shared among 3 peeps including me (mom+sis+myself)

EH THAT SHOP IS SO EX!
D:
is new york new york shop at amk hub?
wow you love yr mum.

yeahh.. we went to the one at amk hub.. quite a long queue.. x_x waited for more than half an hour, i think.. lol... at least they gave us free cotton candy..

there's another outlet at Citylink..

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:54 am
@kisa: i've never once eat there. ut i was always tempted to steal that candy floss. XP

eh, it's just mother's day and my b=mother's birthday is coming D:
BUT I'M BROKE. ah.  

kt_jingle

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out