Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
can u help me pls?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tivicay

Browser

9,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:41 am
Help need advice for fast weigth loss I try and try nothing happensss to me  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:24 am
well, i'm no weight loss expert but i think trying to lose weight fast is worse than hardly trying to lose weight. i know some people that have ended up with health problems and such because of their desires to slim down.
my sister lost about 40 pounds over the summer, with intense excersize and dieting. even though she felt great and accomplished her goal, rumors spread like wild fire about her having eating disorders. she lost a lot of her "friends". i quote friends because obviously they didn't know who she was as a person and dumped her flat. but it still hurt her nontheless.
try to take it easy at first then increase the intensity bit by bit. that's what i'm going to do.
of course (i assume you're a boy because your avitar is) i'm only trying to slim down, but as a guy, you're probably going to try muscle strengthening. as your doctor about it. if anyone other than yourself knows your body, it's them. they can set you on the right road to lossing weight, while remaining healthy and not endangering yourself  

II Laniakea II

Mega Duck

12,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Timid 100

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:28 pm
I posted the Good Health Guidelines which have been published by Weight Watchers in my Weight Watchers Discussion thread. Go have a look. If you can live by those, you'll undoubtedly lose weight, as long as there's nothing medically wrong with you (which you should, of course, check with your doctor).  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:30 pm
There's no real way to do it safe and fast.

How fast are you talking about?  

StilettoReject

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games