Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
MCR, anyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MCR:
  Rocks!
  Sucks!
View Results

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:12 pm
eri x core
benjinoel
Soviet Mudkipz
benjinoel
Rellik San
benjinoel

so like, are u jealous he'd rather do a dude than u? why do u care what he likes for if u don't even like him??

User Image

Whats wrong, I poke fun at Bruce Dickinson and I worship him. So of course I'm going to laugh at Gerard Way, the difference between you and me, music is something I enjoy, music is your entire life.

is there a problem with music being my entire life question i didn't know there was.
music is my life i've recorded, made, mixed, and lisne to every kind of music and enjoy all kinds
you on theother hand seem to just listen to one genre, and even just one band

you are the king of idiots. i listen to so many different kinds of music it's scary.
EX. savage garden, smash mouth, bjork, crazy frog, vitamn c, samatha mumba, crazy town, the fray, t-rex, limp bizkit, will smith, bsb, mylene farmer, moby, coldplay, the beatles, derb, linkin park, missy eliot, tlc, marsha, nelly fertado, aiden, alien ant farm, dido, dolly parton, elvis, zz top, james brown, the beach boys etc...
and you tell me that i only listen to one type of music?

Yeah...most of those fall into one genre: "sucky music"
Only ones I give you credit for are: zztop, Elvis and beach boys.

Sorry beatles. Paul McCartney ruined it for ya.

Place bets on the only Bizkit album he owns being Chocolate Starfish and he never hearing of Significant Other (the onbly good Bizkit album... well I liked it).... and the dice are rolling.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:02 pm
They're not emo, But they [ to me ] are pretty good.  

Shdwy

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:41 pm
benjinoel
Soviet Mudkipz
benjinoel
Rellik San
benjinoel

so like, are u jealous he'd rather do a dude than u? why do u care what he likes for if u don't even like him??

User Image

Whats wrong, I poke fun at Bruce Dickinson and I worship him. So of course I'm going to laugh at Gerard Way, the difference between you and me, music is something I enjoy, music is your entire life.

is there a problem with music being my entire life question i didn't know there was.
music is my life i've recorded, made, mixed, and lisne to every kind of music and enjoy all kinds
you on theother hand seem to just listen to one genre, and even just one band

you are the king of idiots. i listen to so many different kinds of music it's scary.
EX. savage garden, smash mouth, bjork, crazy frog, vitamn c, samatha mumba, crazy town, the fray, t-rex, limp bizkit, will smith, bsb, mylene farmer, moby, coldplay, the beatles, derb, linkin park, missy eliot, tlc, marsha, nelly fertado, aiden, alien ant farm, dido, dolly parton, elvis, zz top, james brown, the beach boys etc...
and you tell me that i only listen to one type of music?
call me an idiot again. i dare you  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:30 pm
Sic em!  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

MANGOSandSALiVA

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:57 am
I hated them.
Liked them briefly.
Hated them again.

I have neutral feelings. just don't be a crack head over them and it's all good.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:55 am
umm this is a little late to say but, i like mcr all songs, so yeah, they have changed, for better or worse im not sure, i still like the music.  

Xx orikk_sempai xX

A DeJa Vu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:38 pm
alloutfalloutredhot
Many might hate me by saying this, but I'll say it anyways, I don't like MCR.... Well, I used to, but now, I don't. I think that they got overrated and became so popular that they changed. Helena was a great song, I wish they didn't change... cry

And yeah, what's with people saying they're Emo, they're not Emo!!!

I loved them before most people did. I hate it when you love a band or group then they get big and suddenly their music sucks because it's so overplayed. But as for MCR being emo, some of their songs are about things that are viewed as emo so that's what they're labeled as. Buuut they are changing their 'image' every album. For their first one, they were a little more punkish User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. But now, they look a lot more emo/goth User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
So, hopefully they have a better change.

Ps Helena was an amazing song! And an amazing music video it won at least one award: Choreography of the year or something like that.  
Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff